*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A pig's package!
  2. The Pigsty
  3. The Farm of Mystery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1383530-Farmyard-Shrinking/cid/2380463-A-pigs-package
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1383530
You shrink at a farm. Just what you've always wanted.
This choice: A pig's package!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A pig's package!

    by: Unknown
As you clambering thought the mud and slop, a shadow hovers over you. A pigs hooded feet land on ether side of you, spraying you with mud. The pig takes a few more steps and stops before completely passing over you. Looking up you see the back end of the pig is over you. The pigs balls are swinging back and forth like a pendulum on a clock. Following it forward you see the gigantic sheath, to you at your size, and the tip of its penis is poking out.

Looking towards the head area you see the pig is nosing at the mud, most likely to look for food. Looking back up over head at the sheath, you notice that the more it rutted around the more it got excited, and more of the penis came out. The pig must be looking for something as it's searching the mud very carefully and getting more excited as as it searches. Then you realize its actually sniffing out you foot print trail. Getting up you go to run between the back legs and get away, but you trip and fall, getting stuck up to you knees in the mud. A long worm like object slapped into the mud beside you. Looking up you see it was the pigs penis. It retracting only to shoot out again. Landing closer this time. Looking up towards the head you see the pig is looking your way.

You have the following choices:

1. It wants to play with you.

2. It doesn't see you

*Noteb*
3. It looks hungry for you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1383530-Farmyard-Shrinking/cid/2380463-A-pigs-package