*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392686-The-Dragonriders/cid/502475-Shading-the-silver
by Wolfy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1392686
A vore story about dragonriders' and their dragon
This choice: Head to the stables  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shading the silver

    by: Wolfy
Soon enough, Leon was the first to leave the dinner room walking a couple flight of steps he entered the stables were his dragon and a few others slept. It wasnt like a horse stable it was like a huge cavern made with a whole bunch of holes in the wall plus one opening that lead outside to a 300 foot drop.

The home of humans and dragons is very often living off a huge cavern, the village and castle on top of the cliffs above and in the cavern and caves is were the dragons flew and lived. Most dragonrider villages are like that because it worked out for both kind, and at an addition the close cluster of dragons all at one point, many creatures of air and land had strayed away cause if you mess with one human you mess with all of the dragons living there.

Leon yawned, rubbing his head as he climbed on to the second row of caves and walked in to were Shade was sleeping. <it's been a couple years since you chose me Shade...> he thought walking to the dragon and reached out to rub his huge head. By now the dragon was about 65 feet in length it was amazing how fast the dragons grew in there first 4 years.

Since the day the two have become partners he started to feel sort of strange towards the intensity of Shade's hunger. He had started hand-feeding bits of meat to the hatchling when they first met, marveling at the quantities he ate his food. As his friend grew larger in the months ahead, Leon had begun to experience a weird but good giddiness during when the beast was feasting.

At first he had shook the feeling this as a feeling Shade felt when he feeds. none the less the dragon had grown quiet large and the rider started taking every opportunity to watch his lifemate fed until he was full. Observing the massive beast tear off pounds of meat, toss it into the back of his maw and joyfully gulp it down. Leon always felt intoxicated with arousal and passionate longing that he could not understand why.

Looking at the dragon and how deep asleep he was maybe he could get a hand and rub around his maw. Get a feel of everything inside, and the feeling of his hand encased by the warm flesh thou careful with the the dragon's teeth. Leon looked at the dragon and feared for what his friend might think if he wakes up.

You have the following choices:

1. Stick the arm in

2. Dont, just keep petting

3. Walk away

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfy (UN: wolfysky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392686-The-Dragonriders/cid/502475-Shading-the-silver