*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leon, The male rider
  2. Getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392686-The-Dragonriders/cid/502449-Leon-The-male-rider
by Wolfy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1392686
A vore story about dragonriders' and their dragon
This choice: Leon, The male rider  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Leon, The male rider

    by: Wolfy
A rider about 6 foot 2 slowly walked down the stone steps, his messy wild but short brown hair, draping over his eyes. Getting up after a long night of nothing but horrified toucher of his roommates wasn't great to start a day off, much less having having them drunk off their ass and banging pots and pans cause they wanted to start a band. It kept him up half the night. Not to mention getting drunk himself, forcing to chugging down a gallon of nothing but wine and beer.

His head pounded threw the morning and it didnt help when he entered the dinner hall and hearing the roar of people talking all at once eating there breakfast and chatting about stuff. He sighed sitting at a table with his friends but he started to get caught up in his own world cause he knew, after breakfast they get to go down and care for there life long dragon partners.

In this world it was eat or be eaten and humans have become a deliciouses morsel among the creatures eaten in the world. in attempt from humans being whipped out, dragons had made a pack but on one condition. They become there riders and they chose who there rider will be.

When a child hits about 8 to 10 years of age they go in to 3 years of training to build there character and have the strength to defender their partner if it comes down to it. After 3 years, the ones who trained to the fullest gather within an active volcano,deep in to a cave were newly hatched hatchling wait for there rider.

Leon sighed daydreaming like it was yesterday. 5 years ago it was his third attempt to get a dragon, the first two was a dud cause none of the dragoons chose him as his own. but that year was going to be a night to remember. He was standing on the hot sands of the Hatching Ground, not even thinking or hoping for a silver dragonet to waddled up to him and decide to have him as a rider. Stopping a mere foot away, a small little silver scale dragon stared awkwardly up at him and emitted a happy coo sound. It stood up cutely on its hind legs, tucking both forepaws onto his chest, The little dragon looking at Leon with sky blue eyes until it lost it's balance. Falling over in the soft sand the hatchling looked deep into his eyes and time seem to slow down for the two. The world he thought and knew turned inside out, flip over and break in to a million pieces.

His soul was enveloped in a sense of complete welcome and adoration, a security blanket of emotion that wrapped around him and let him know everything was ok. A velvety voice, cream and honey flowing in a stately golden river, filled his mind and named itself... "I am Shade, and you, Leon, are mine." After a moment of nothing but warmth and friendship, the voice shifted tones. "I am very hungry. Do you know where I could find some food?"

Leon snapped out of his trance and looked at his tray seeing his food is all gone. <Not much of a filling meal> he thought.


You have the following choices:

1. Head to the stables

2. Get some more food

3. Listen to what the others are saying

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfy (UN: wolfysky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392686-The-Dragonriders/cid/502449-Leon-The-male-rider