*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Seconds please?
  2. Leon, The male rider
  3. Getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392686-The-Dragonriders/cid/515454-Seconds-please
by Wolfy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1392686
A vore story about dragonriders' and their dragon
This choice: Get some more food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Seconds please?

    by: Wolfy
Leon sighed as he didnt want to hear the noise of chatter filling up the cafe hall, each voice trying to speak over the other. the rider walked towards the main lunch line to get some mroe food, being the last they are the most rejected cause if you were the last in line and wanted seconds they will just shut the door on you.

He walked right to the door and stared up at a lunch lady who had seen betetr days, a hair net looked to be 50 and was clearly eaten one too make sweets. Leon too a deep breath. "Is the line closed?" he said a bit annoied. the women snorted. "yes!" she said in a raspy voice about to close the door when leon put his foot in the way. "can you spare even a bit of food?" he tried to convenice her. "No, the scraps we have go to the dogs. if you want some go pick it out of the garbge lizard boy" She laugehd shoving him back to slamed the door.

Leon growled glaring at the door like it would help get food but his stomach gurgled sounding like it was done with the misly breakfest he had. "damnit.... have to find soemthing else to eat" he muttered, getting up and tossed out his tray.

You have the following choices:

1. Go back upstairs

2. Check if anyone spares some food

*Noteb*
3. Sneak in to the kitchen

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfy (UN: wolfysky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392686-The-Dragonriders/cid/515454-Seconds-please