*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392686-The-Dragonriders/cid/557489-More-then-a-mouthful
by Wolfy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1392686
A vore story about dragonriders' and their dragon
This choice: Head to get food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More then a mouthful

    by: Wolfy
Shade sighed as she walked over to the main dish but Leon blinked feeling a bit ignored. "hey!" he said and ran after him but as he ran after him Shade stopped sticking her tail out and tripped Leon seeing him roll forward and in to his food dish. The dragon blinked, looking down at his rider then suddenly smirked walking over, leading down and took a mouthful of his rider and the meat.

"Gah!! Shade! let me out!" he yelled wiggling around getting covered in drooled. His partner smiled a tooth grin, and licked him around with the meat. "mm... why not?" he mouthed tossing him around swallowing some meat that passed by his head. "mm... maybe I should just swallow you" Shade said sitting down on the cave, close his jaws a bit tighter, titling his head back and smiled in glee over his taste.

Leon wiggled and smirked to get out but being pushed to the back of the throat with the meat on top of him he just sighed and gave up, blushing as he was already happy... to be in his partner. Coarse when Leon had stopped Shade blinked, wondering why he gave in so suddenly. None the less he dad taste pretty good.. and he was already coated in meat... "alright.. in you go" he mouthed taking another mouthful of meat and took one large and powerful gulp.

Leon blushed even more as he was squished down in to the tight throat. "Sh-Shade! be careful! and you better let me out" he called even if his voice a bit muffled by the fleshy walls. The silver dragon simple nod in responds, looking down at the great budge in his neck watching it slowly disappear in his body. It felt so good to him .. and exciting. "mm... Alright Shade pull yourself together. Eat the rest of the food then fly out to the forest to spit Leon out..." he muttered and groaned feeling that large gulp fill his empty belly. "agh... curses It feels so good" he said lending down and scarfed the food down quickly... before the other dragons woke up and smell a certain scent in the air.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Change to Leon's POV

*Noteb*
2. Keep to Shade's story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfy (UN: wolfysky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392686-The-Dragonriders/cid/557489-More-then-a-mouthful