*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shade, Leon's partner
  2. Getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392686-The-Dragonriders/cid/502488-Shade-Leons-partner
by Wolfy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1392686
A vore story about dragonriders' and their dragon
This choice: Shade, Leon's partner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shade, Leon's partner

    by: Wolfy
A 65 feet Silver dragon yawned stretching it's self out in it's own cave nuzzling and snuggling in it's bedding murring as he started to stir from his sleep. he growled slowly opening his eyes and looked at the cave hearing his name called again and again. he growled slowly lifting his head up. "mmm ... yes Leon?" he asked looking at the boy that stood at the entrance waving a chunk of meat in his hands.

The amused dragon smiled as he got up and slowly walked out of the cave. His name was Shade, a rare Silver dragon that is born ever 14 generations to chose a worthy rider to grow with in this eat or be eaten world. For now the boy was no hero but a starter none the less. Shade growled walking after Leon who just lead him to get lunch. "careful boy or I am tempted to eat you" he joked licking his hands. Leon cringed at the thought of it. "Spoil sport" He grumble.

Look outside the dragon flicked it's tail a few times wondering what he should do, he felt like going for his own food on the other claw he can play with Leon before getting the meat he had in his hands it did smell pretty good.

You have the following choices:

1. Head to get food

2. Chase Leon

3. Go out and get your own food

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfy (UN: wolfysky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wolfy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1392686-The-Dragonriders/cid/502488-Shade-Leons-partner