*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A World Of Hungry Girls.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1404855-Voracious-Girls/cid/512163-A-World-Of-Hungry-Girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1404855
It is a world where many girls can swallow people whole.
Chapter #1

A World Of Hungry Girls.

    by: OBusywriter
         In this world, half the girls now have the power to swallow people whole. Since so many have the power, it has been legalized for girls to act on their hunger and eat people. Guys and girls(that don't have the power), have to constantly be on the watch for hungry girls. Guys that have girlfriends and girls that experiment with other girls, have to be careful. The vary girl that he or she could be making out with or making love with, could be a swallower. Guys that normally don't have luck with getting girls have to be especially careful, because swallower girls love to prey on such guys because they are so desperate to get a girl to like them. Sisters have a habit of making brothers and sisters their meals. Young high school teachers and college professors, love to have a student or two during the year; they can't eat too many or they would be out of work. Usually if a guy or girl gets a funny look from a girl, they are usually being marked to be a meal. Digestion usually takes whole day, so swallower girls love to make conversation with their meals, but they just usually beg to be let out; it is actually quite easy for a swallower girl to force a meal back out of her mouth, but most of the time it doesn't happen.

So what person's life will you watch?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1404855-Voracious-Girls/cid/512163-A-World-Of-Hungry-Girls