*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sally. How Old Is She?
  2. A World Of Hungry Girls.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1404855-Voracious-Girls/cid/514637-Sally-How-Old-Is-She
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1404855
It is a world where many girls can swallow people whole.
This choice: Sally, a brunette, doesn't have the swallowing power.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sally. How Old Is She?

    by: OBusywriter
         Sally is 5ft 4in tall with medium length brunette hair. She is a little on the plump side with C-cup breasts, lovely thick thighs, and nice round ass. She isn't fat but not thin. Her older sister Gina always teased her by say she would love to gulp her sweet plump body, that she probably would have to eat for three days after eating her. But, Gina had be nice enough not to eat her...yet. Her sister is two years older than her. Sally was worried that soon she would be a meal for some girl or lady. There are many points in Sally's life that could be followed.
         When Sally was in her sophomore year in high school. The summer after she graduated high school and had a job at a restaurant. Her first year in college when she was sharing a dorm with some girl. Her third year in college when she lived in a sorority house. After college, when she lived in a nice apartment, and had a job at an office building.

What age to follow?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1404855-Voracious-Girls/cid/514637-Sally-How-Old-Is-She