*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start Of Shrink Done Right Vol.1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1407862-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1/cid/514839-Start-Of-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1407862
Another interactive that actually does it right.
Chapter #1

Start Of Shrink Done Right Vol.1

    by: OBusywriter
         It is a problem for a person to be shrunk. Many things can happen depending on the size that the person has shrunk to. The person could get sat on or eaten by a person who thinks the shrunken person looks tasty. Girls tend to love to use a shrunken person for pleasure. The way that the person gets shrunk can be unknown or it can be the work of a person that has the power to shrink people. The main goal of the shrunken person is to get help, but he or she must be careful, because not everybody is helpful. Bad people can have a change of heart and turn good, as well as good people turn bad. Though this can happen, it can't happen immediately, it must happen gradually over two or more chapters.
         A character can not come back from being killed. A character can not be immune to being digested; after being swallowed whole, a character can only escape if the person throws them up or the person goes to sleep and the character crawls back up and out of the mouth. Characters definitely can't survive being cooked. It depends how much weight is on the character, the character can survive being sat on.

Choose a character to follow in this shrink interactive done right?
What size did he or she shrink to shrink to?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1407862-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1/cid/514839-Start-Of-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1