*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1407862-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1/cid/516715-Shrunken-Kate-At-The-Bakery
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1407862
Another interactive that actually does it right.
This choice: Kate, 21, brunette, shrunk to 6 inches, at the bakery where she works....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrunken Kate At The Bakery.

    by: Wes
         Kate was a looker. There was no two other ways to describe her. Her genetic combination was such that she had the touch of the exotic while the comfort of the familiar. She was twenty-one years old and stood 5ft 4ins, with a hint of an angle to her almond shaped eyes. Her light olive skin was flawless, her long dark brown hair, hanging down to her waist after it had traversed her sizable but firm breasts and narrow waists and lovely round ass. One might recalled the legend of the beauties of the Arabian nights. And it was not only her looks which could captivate. She was a brilliant mathematician, an avid reader, a talented singer. And she possessed an innocence which her father and four older brothers protected vehemently. She worked full time at a bakery called Special Sweets, while she attended college.
         The bakery was owned by a sexy thirty year old woman, Jill Baker, she was 5ft 7ins and had long brunette hair that was usually pulled back into a ponytail, nice C-cup breasts, and a plump round ass, she had a few extra pounds in the ass and thigh region but she wasn't fat. Sometimes her husband Jason would help out the at the bakery. One problem was that when Jill was out of ear shot and wasn't looking, Jason would flirt and hit on Kate. Kate had her ass grabbed on two occasions. Because of her family so protective, she really never had a boyfriend that was to her liking, let alone sexual contact; because of this, she actually liked Jason's attention. Kate just hoped that Jill never found out. If Jill found out, with her temper, she would probably want to bake Kate alive. It was at the bakery that Kate would receive her fate of being shrunk to six inches tall (though how this fate would ultimately be received by Kate has yet to be determined), at that size Jill definitely could bake Kate.
-----
         Now Kate was six inches tall. She didn't know how it had happened. She was in the back prep area of the bakery. Kate was puzzled about it, but ultimately she wasn't scared. Her main thought was, "I must look cute at six inches. So, cute that I look good enough to eat." She didn't know why she thought that, but she realized it was true, "If I am to get help from somebody, I hope he or she isn't hungry. I know I wouldn't hesitate eating a shrunken girl like me if I found one." She loved having a sexy body. Being naked like she is now, because she shrunk out of her clothes, usually made her a little horny. Just then, she heard foot steps coming to the prep room door.....

Who walked in the door, does that person see Kate?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wes (UN: privategiant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1407862-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1/cid/516715-Shrunken-Kate-At-The-Bakery