*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1407862-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1/cid/515294-Jason-Is-Shrunk-But-Where-And-When
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1407862
Another interactive that actually does it right.
This choice: Jason, 18 shrunk to 4 inches, but where......  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jason Is Shrunk. But Where And When?

    by: OBusywriter
         Jason is eighteen and now four inches tall. There are many times in during Jason's eighteenth year, that this could have happened to him, as well as many places. First off he could be when he was still in his last year of high school at high school. Second, it could be during his summer vacation before college, during one of the days he was at home. His sixteen year old sister, Erica, usually was at home, their parents would be on vacation for a week or so. Erica is 5ft 4in with medium length brunette hair. She is cute and semi-plump, with C-cup breasts and a nice round ass.
         Third, it could be during his summer vacation, at the girls' and women's clothing store where he works; he likes it because he gets to look at all the lovely girls and women that come to the store and his boss is a twenty-five year old, sexy, kind of plump redheaded woman. She sometimes flirts with him, but he knows she isn't interested, she is just toying with him. Fourth could be when he is at his first semester at college, while he is in his dorm room. It is a coed dorm hall and his roommate is a 5ft 5in, cute, long brunette haired, girl named, Amanda; she is nineteen. Last, also during his first semester at college, he could be in his Major Advisor's office waiting for her to come back from a class.

Where/when did Jason shrink?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1407862-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1/cid/515294-Jason-Is-Shrunk-But-Where-And-When