*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1173383-Use-the-time-machine-and-switch-with-Misty-in-H
by Bethp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1434745
Your Family moves to a Farm on the edge of town and will find a surprise
This choice: Use the time machine and switch with Misty in High school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Use the time machine and switch with Misty in H...

    by: EEEKE
Misty begs you, "These machines that my father build can help me salvage my life, Liz. Please help me." Misty walks towards one of the machines and points to it and the control panel, "this is a time machine believe it or not, we can take it back to when we were in High school. That's when I started down the wrong path."
"No that wouldn't be a good idea, What if we change something we shouldn't, what if I don't meet Kyle, what if we never have our kids?" You say shaking your head.

"I've been reading the notes, if we change places with our younger selves or each other, what ever changes we make in the past becomes our memories. If I am in your body and I kiss Kyle in high school, you will remember kissing Kyle if you have done it. I could take your body out to parties and you will remember doing that. Same goes if you are in your younger body, you go to a party you will remember doing it, but maybe not why. Just think of all the fun you could be!"

"I don't want to be more fun in high school, I don't want to go to parties back then, what if I date somebody and loose my virginity before I meet Kyle, Me and Kyle were each other's first. You know how special that is?." you add trying to poo poo the idea.
Misty looks so frustrated in your body and blurts out, "We'll be careful, you don't go out with Kyle till college and you weren't a virgin, you and me were very special before you left me for him."

Getting defensive you add, "we didn't do anything, we experimented! I never had sex before Kyle. If anything my time with you helped me realize what I wanted in a man."

Misty in your body looks very hurt, "That hurts a lot Liz, you meant everything to me. I admit, I was with a lot of guys that whole time, but you were the person I loved."

Getting a little mad you say, "A LOT of guys! That is an understatement! You were a whore Misty! You were with a guy every night from the club, you were selling yourself for money! You hurt me Misty! I loved you and I wasn't worth your time!"

A little shocked by what you said, you turn away. You never told Misty how you felt. Turning around you could see Misty crying.

Misty crying begs, "Please Liz come back in time and help save me. Maybe we should get the rest of the gang together, we could all go back if you want. We could get Samantha (Julies Mom) and Emily (Tara's, Zack's, Julie's and Darryl's homeroom teacher). We were the four musketeer's, wouldn't that be fun?

You shake your head and look at your old body, "Misty, what are you thinking Emily dated Kyle back in high school! I don't want her along with. What if she doesn't break up with him."

Misty looks at you, "we can keep an eye on her and they broke up when they went to college." She can tell you are starting to cave. If anything we can help Samantha keep away from that creep that she married.

"We can't do that, Julie is a good girl, she would never be born if they don't get married!" You yell at Misty. "That's exactly why I don't want to do this. What if you don't have Zack, what if I screw up my life. It's to big of a chance to take."

"So I am not worth it Liz," Misty says tearing up. "I promise we will be careful, we can make ourselves better. I want to be better for Zack and for me. Please you have to help me, lets help ourselves."

"If you don't go with me, I"ll go by myself," Misty says and starts up the machine.

"Wait I want my body back," you yell as she prepares to jump through the gate.
Misty smiles as she starts for the gate. She yell's, "only if we all can go back and fix our problems."

You have the following choices:

1. You chase after her through the gate

2. Yell OK we can do this but lets plan this

3. Don't go through the gate

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EEEKE (UN: eeeke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bethp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1434745-Secret-Body-Switching-Machine/cid/1173383-Use-the-time-machine-and-switch-with-Misty-in-H