*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1045777-Iglis-Creature-Bane
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Iglis, A Pixie guard for Faerie school outings  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Iglis, Creature Bane

    by: Michael Jackson
Today was not going well for Iglis, he had been been informed by Sigur that he would not be climbing the ranks any further. He wasn't "dependable" enough to lead others, sure he was one of the older faeries and had a lot of experience, nor was he weak, he had single handedly killed a squirrel, crushing it's head with his bare hands and saving the young faerie girl it had been trying to carry off, but he lacked the intelligence to command others. That's why Sigur was promoting that snot nosed young brat Kirim, he had hardly been a guard for a year and Sigur had been moving him through the ranks as if he were their future leader. Sigur had no right to snuff him in this way, and the insult was ten fold as Iglis was one of Sigur's own brothers, to be told he was a failure was too much for him. He had left in a rage, nearly tearing the door free when he slammed it behind him. He was once a hero among Pixie's, Iglis, Creature Bane they called him! His strength was legendary and all respected him, it had been said at the time he was sure to follow in Sigur's footsteps, at least that's how it used to be, these days they scoffed at him behind his back and no longer did the faeries whisper excitedly at the sight of him. It had been months since he last relieved himself in some young faeries tight pussy or wet mouth, they used to line up for the privilege! As it was he was beginning to have trouble wielding his massive cudgel, and it was all he could do to keep the other Pixie's from knowing.

The weapon was nearly as legendary as him, one day when he was young and on patrol he was drawn to the pond by screams, there he found a massive emerald snake coiled around a orange haired Faerie, mouth poised wide above her crying face, her voluptuous breasts peeking out over the tight coils. Flying down he had stabbed at it's head with a standard Pixie spear, which shattered upon impact with it's tough hide. With a pained hiss the annoyed snake struck out at him, slapping him backward against an embankment and proceeded with it's meal, jaw unhinging as it slid down around the Faerie's head muffling her cries. Shaking the daze off he felt something pressing into his back, slowly wobbling to his feet he looked at the embankment, the rounded edge of a large bone was poking free of the mud, wrapping his fingers he pulled, muscles bulging with the effort. The snake meanwhile, was down to the Faerie's hips, tongue flickering between her thighs at it enjoyed her supple body, her legs kicking weakly. Gritting his teeth something in him he didn't know he had awoke, veins pulsing across his body as cracks tore through the earth around the bone as the Faeries feet slid out of sight into the snakes maw and it turned it's attention to him, thinking to rid the world of an overzealous Pixie, most would have left her to her fate after seeing a beast like it and it wouldn't do to leave such a bold one alive, it could give the other Pixie's ideas.

Rising up behind him the snake poised to strike, and as the shadow fell across him, the newly awakened Iglis tore free. With a roar the earth shattered and the femur pulled free, air howling behind it as it arced through the air and crashed into the snakes head. It was dead before it could register what happened, it's head a bloody pulp as Iglis, panting, pulled the bone free. The gore spattered shaft was half again his height and was of no creature he knew of, it was a dark amber and didn't even seem like bone, it was as if stone, yet lighter. Swinging it again it felt even lighter, with a sigh he dropped it to land with a thud, exhausted from the effort, when he heard the muffled shouts of the Faerie. He had almost forgotten about her, gripping what was left of the snakes jaw's he tore them apart, a tear ripping along it's body as he worked his hand along, splitting the corpse. After minute of effort he reached the lump, and stopped a moment to wipe his long red hair from his face, inadvertently smearing blood across his face giving him a ghastly appearance. With a grimace he had torn once more at the flesh, freeing the faerie and reached down to pull her free. In the following weeks he and the faerie became lovers, and he bound the snake's massive fangs near the tip of the cudgel, two deadly spikes to add to the damage the club itself would wreak on it's prey. The faerie was a beautiful young thing named Neralynn, he had truly loved her. A month later however when she and some other faeries had gone to gather berries she was dragged into the bushes by a large rat, it used her viscously and devoured her out of sight of the others stifling her screams with a dirty paw and a dirtier cock. One of the other faeries had witnessed it from a distance as it dragged it's bloated belly away through the grass. Iglis had never forgiven the inattentive Pixies who had been on guard for the group. They had been too busy fucking some of the horny young faeries tight little asses and mouths when it had all happened. They died mysteriously during unfortunate accidents while out on their next few rangings, many whispered it was the doing of Iglis, but none said so within his hearing. Just thinking about her loss made his heart ache and his chest tighten, even to this day.

Now however, only anger surged through him. A young Pixie stepped into his room, "Sigur says you are to guard a school outing this day, that surely you can handle that." the stupid little fool could barely hide the contempt in his eyes, and the rage inside Iglis pulsated, "I am no babysitter! I am a veteran of over a thousand rangings, you think I am some doddering fool?" Iglis, didn't bother to his contempt. Sigur was obviously punishing him for his earlier outburst, and this Pixie was obviously enjoying it. The mocking smile was openly on his face, "Well then, grand veteran, this should be an easy assignment for you." the fool retorted, "Besides, Sigur's word is law in the warrens, so you'll take what job you are given." Waving dismissively at Iglis he turned away from the fuming old Pixie and began striding away, "Report to Elsa's class burrow, your to keep them safe, if you can." The Pixie scoffed. With a shout of rage Iglis punched the wall, and pain tore through his arm and into his shoulder. Stepping back he cradled his aching arm, muttering angrily underneath his breath and sat on his bed. If they thought him a useless old man, then he would play the part. Heaving as he lifted his cudgel and rested it across a shoulder he headed out of his room and set out across the warrens.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michael Jackson (UN: gooba11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/1045777-Iglis-Creature-Bane