*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/630919-An-immigrant-from-far-away
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1454465
Choose to be the Faeries or the Predators or even be a simple observer.
This choice: Faerie Asian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An immigrant from far away...

    by: Airk
You alight on a small branch, looking out at the Faeries flitting to and fro beneath you, happily. Not for the first time, and hopefully not for the last (an amendment you add to nearly all the things you do when you think of it - too many things wants nothing more than to have you for its dinner - and possibly a fuck - for you to even consider anything else) you shake your head in quiet wonderment at them. It's like they don't even realize their lives could end horribly at any moment. You watch the twins, Wendy and Julie, fly by beneath you, heading off into the forest, identical in both their firm asses, bouncing, ample breasts and adorable faces, separated only by the blond and red-gold colors of their hair, respectively, not a week after Wendy cam flying back telling everybody how their big sister Kara got fucked right up into a centipede's gullet, not at all far from where they appear to be flying now.

You never could be that careless. While you don't spend every second looking over your shoulder in terror, you do so far more often than most here. They seem to find it cute, and try to comfort you - though a few seem to truly appreciate it, especially those who've you have warned of an incoming beetle of predatory plant they were about to sit on. But then again, you are new to this place. Barely three months, and while it's better than home, the place has still shocked you. Back home, you could certainly be taken by some creature, but the bugs and amphibians around here seems to have an unholy urge to mate, as well. While you do not at all relish the thought of being eaten, the thought of going like Kara - with a centipede's double cock filling your ass and pussy to bursting, while every thrust pushed you farther into its open maw... it sends a shiver down your back which almost makes your gossamer wing flutter.

You wouldn't have been here if not for your mother. Strictly speaking, you wouldn't have been here if not for your mother and the twelve other girls, some your sisters, who got et and fucked instead of you on the way. You had all set out on your mother's bidding to see this new land a traveling Faery had told you about - a traveling Faery with skin pale as porcelain, compared to your own fine, yellow-tinted skin, with round, huge blue eyes and blond hair, contrasted with the dark eyes and black hair of nearly everyone you grew up with, and a body so curvaceous it made the best-endowed woman you knew - your mother - seem flat. Your mouth watered at the very sight of her - an in the good way, not the way your mother's did, and you spent one wonderful night feeling those amazing breasts move under your hands, tasting her honey nectar, feeling her fingers gently stroke you to orgasm as you lapped at her pussy.

The very next night, pore Callie was roasting on a spit shoved through her ass and out her mouth, writhing away the last seconds of her lif, having survived all the terrors and dangers of her trip to end up being eaten by her own kind - teh main course on one of your mother's debauched parties. The worst part was that you really only flet immense relief - the day before your wonderful, big-breasted fiend showed up, your mother had pointed the roating spear at you and grinned evilly.

No, you probably really would have preferred the centipede to being roasted and et by your mother. Callie had been juicy and fine, apparently, so your mother asked her lady for permission to see these lands and bring back more food like that, the Elder readily agreed...

...and here you are, a fine, Asian Faerie, petite, even for your kind (standing all of five inches tall), a firm, toned body, smallish breasts (but just about big enough to give a faery boy a good titfuck, its' just compared to these others you feel flat-chested. Your name is Jun.

You haven't told anyone about the culinary habits your Elders had. You have told them that all of your traveling companions were eaten, which is true enough... you've just neglected to mention that a few weer eaten by your mother... and a few tastes to the rest of you.

Occasionally, you find yourself wondering how one of your new friends here would look skewered on a spit... and you curse your mother for it.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Airk (UN: airk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michael Jackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1454465-Faeries-Or-Food/cid/630919-An-immigrant-from-far-away