*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Podiatrist (FEET)
  2. The Tiny Doctor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/562605-Podiatrist-FEET
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1456566
You Shrank! Choose a type of Doc to be or grow a girl into a GTS. GP for Adds
This choice: Podiatrist (FEET)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Podiatrist (FEET)

    by: Mr. E
Your a Podiatrist, a foot doctor so basically what you do is wait for the women to take off their shoes so you can stare at their feet and tell them whats wrong and most of the time the only problem is that their feet are a little sore and could use a little massage. the girls also ask why their feet smell bad and you just say to get new shoes or new insoles or something like that.

Being a foot doctor isnt that hard since most girls feet are just sore from running but if you had to use the shrinkomatic 3000 you would be standing in front of two colossal soles that are many times your size with the odor of her feet being probably ten times worse from your vantage point. plus if you told her her feet were sore and just needed a little rub down she would probably ask you to do it and you would be stuck rubbing this giantesses towering smelly feet for who knows how long while she just laid back and enjoyed the tiny doctor at her feet.

But thats not even the worst part you once heard of another doctor using this machine for his work and after he examined this hot blonde in her 20's he told her he was done with his examination and she got up and accidentally kicked him into her sneakers. she put them on without knowing he was under her foot and she went running all day while the tiny doctor was stuck inside her shoes being pummeled by her feet and forced to smell them. he was stuck in her shoes for 3 days before he escaped and told her female roommate his story but when he finished the blonde girl walked into the room and accidentally stepped on him squishing him flat on the floor and he was killed instantly by the same foot that he spent those three days underneath.

Your still running to the door to get to your secretary Dallas while you recap this story but before you can even get close you see the shoes of the girl your examining first step through the entrance to your examining room and towards your examining table/chair.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456566-Shrinking-Doctor/cid/562605-Podiatrist-FEET