*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/3342199-Kristis-crush-entered-the-gym
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1456877
Kristi has the power to grow the muscles of every boy in high school!!!
This choice: Kristi makes another boy grow taller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kristi's crush entered the gym

    by: Azerreza
Suddenly, her heart leaps in his chest. Someone had just entered the gym, someone she liked, someone she liked VERY MUCH because she had a crush on him for a while: it was Nick, the beautiful Nick. He had recently joined the soccer team, however he was not the most athletic boy (but fhe was absolutely gorgeous, making Kristi melt at the slightest sight) and was clearly at a disadvantage compared to others. That's why he came to the gym to train. Unfortunately, because of his weakness, he was often mocked, especially by this asshole of Butch and unfortunately for Nick, Butch was here today. But he tried to ignore it, not wanting to be bothered.

Nick placed 150 pounds on the barbell and got into position. For him it was already a huge weight and he was already having a hard time to lift. His grunts of effort did not fail to attract the attention of Nick. He was amused to see Nick struggling with a weight that seemed so light

"Haha, 150 pounds? You can't even lift that? Hahaha! You're so weak!" mocked Butch.

"Gnnnnnhhhhh! Shut up Butch!" replied Nick, all red because of the effort.

Butch had a nervous twitch. This maggot had allowed himself to be insulted him? Well, he was going to humiliate him properly! The weak have no place here. he took two 50 pound plates and quickly added them to the bar bringing the total weight to 250 pounds. It was too much for Nick. The bar fell on his chest and he was unable to get out of the way there.

"AAAAAHHHH GGGNNNNNHHHH H-HELP!" shouted Nick, panicked.

"Well, get out of there by yourself, prove to us that you are not a maggot!" gloated Butch. Nick's arms were shaking, he was pushing with all his strength but he couldn't lift it.

"It's like I said, you're no better than a maggot!" said Butch. Seeing his love in great difficulty, Kristi intervened and lightly lifted the bar with her powers. Nick quickly freed himself and fell to the ground, exhausted.

"Get out of my gym, maggot! The weak like you have no place here! And if you come back, next time I see you here, I'll settle your account!" menace Butch. Nick left the room with tears in his eyes.

Kristi had witnessed the scene and was seething with anger. "The weak have no place here Butch? Let's see who will be the maggot!" said Kristi.

Nick was in the locker room. The tears flowed on his cheeks. He was in a rage, rage against those bastards, rage to be so weak, of not being able to fight back. he couldn't stand being harassed, being so weak. He was so angry that he started to feel a strange sensation in his stomach.

"FUCK!" he shouted in hitting a locker.

The strange sensation became worse and seemed to spread to his whole body. "What the...?" he said, holding his stomach. He began to wince and panic, this was clearly not normal. What was a simple discomfort was now a burn. Nick began to grunt painfully and got down on all fours.

"Gnnnnnhhh aaaaaaaaah w-what's h-haaaaa-happening to me?" he groaned and unfortunately it did not stop, on the contrary it increased. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" shouted Nick. It was like a cramp but a lot stronger and it was in his whole body: legs, back, chest, arms, shoulders. He had never felt anything like this.

It was then that he opened his eyes and noticed something else: his arms or rather his forearms. He didn't remember that they were so big or he had never noticed it but... no, he was totally sure: they were not so big this morning! Nick's tense face gave way to astonishment. What the hell was happening? Suddenly, Nick groans heavily: the sensation was incredibly intense and when he opened his eyes again he saw him: his forearms... it was... GROWING??? Was he delirious? ... No... No, definitely he could see it, his forearms was FUCKING GROWING! And... HOLY SHIT! It was not simply his forearms, his arms too: his biceps were clearly bigger than before and... his shoulders too! It was not juste his arms, it was... his WHOLE BODY!!!

"But.. GGGGNNNNNHHHH... how?" wondered Nick. since he realized that it was his whole body, he felt it: he felt his back slowly stretching the fabric, as well as his legs with his shorts, he felt his stomach tightening and... and damn, it was good! It was FUCKING good!

How? He didn't care to have the answer, no, what he wanted was now more, just more!

"Oooooh god it's soooooooohhhhh incredible!!" said Nick. The tone of his voice had changed from panic to horny. With difficulty, he got back on his knees

"OH MY GOD!"" he shouted, he could already see that he looked different: his normally too big tshirt was tighter, he could see two bumps growing against the fabric. Feeling his stomach tightening and being curious, he passed his hand over his midsection. He let out an "OH CRAP" of surprise: instead of his flat stomach, he could feel bumps, smooth, hard and he also felt that they were emerging more and more. He had abs, he had fucking abs! Nick began to laugh. It was a dream come true and he prayed that it was not a dream but the sensations... it was much too intense to be a dream.

"More!" he shouted. He didn't know why he was talking when he was alone, but he had the feeling that what was happening to him was not the result of chance.

"Please MORE!" he begged.

Not far from there, Kristi, who witnessed the scene with great satisfaction, smiled.

"Nick..."

You have the following choices:

1. Kristi transforms Nick into a muscle god

*Noteb*
2. Free option

*Noteb*
3. Free option

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Azerreza (UN: azer-reza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/3342199-Kristis-crush-entered-the-gym