*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/626030-Kristi-finds-another-boy-to-grow-while-at-the-gym
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1456877
Kristi has the power to grow the muscles of every boy in high school!!!
This choice: Kristi finds another boy to grow while at the gym  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kristi finds another boy to grow while at the gym

    by: scriptboy
Kristi was walking around and spotted three boys, around 10 years old, reading a large poster advertising the Gymnastics team at the Olympics.

"Darn... That should be so cool, to go to the Olympics..." one boy said.

"Yeah... we're too skinny to be gymnasts.." the other sighed.

Kristi saw that all three were short, skinny, and were wearing shorts.

"Alright, time to make three Olympic Gymnasts out of them!" she grinned.

Suddenly, all three boys started to levitate three feet above the ground!

"Whoa!" they gasped in unison.

Then, their calves inflated, their quads thickened, and their legs grew a little longer, making them slightly taller. Their pectorals then started to fill out, pushing forward and sideways, giving all three of them that V-taper look. Next, all three boys gained awesome abdominals on their torsos! Finally, their biceps grew on their arms, giving them tremendous strength!

Kristi set them down, and allowed them to examine their new bodies. Then she gave them the eagerness to go train with the rest of the gymnastics team members.

"We need to go train, you guys!" one boy cheered.

The three muscle boys ran towards the gymnastics room.

"That's cute..." Kristi chuckled. "They're so adorable... all three are going to the Olympics in a few years!"




*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/626030-Kristi-finds-another-boy-to-grow-while-at-the-gym