*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/990229-She-spots-a-few-other-nerdy-boys-who-need-more-
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1456877
Kristi has the power to grow the muscles of every boy in high school!!!
This choice: She spots a few other nerdy boys who need more muscle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She spots a few other nerdy boys who need more ...

    by: scriptboy
As Kristi sat down on the bleachers at the gymnastics center, she spotted two boys sitting at the far end, playing their small, portable video games.

Kristi got up and walked over to the boys, and sat down next to them. Right away, she knew the names and ages of the boys, and she knew what games they were playing, all thanks to her wonderful powers.

“Hey, guys! What’s up?” she said to them. “No gymnastics practice today?”

“No… not really… we forgot to bring our clothes and we were running late…” Paul, the first boy replied.

“Yeah, plus we didn’t make it on the team anyway…” Jim, the other boy added.

“Why not?” Kristi wondered.

“We’re too geeky for gymnastics and the coach only likes the really athletic kids. He doesn’t want geeks like us on the team…” Paul sighed.

“Oh, come on! I don’t believe that for one moment!” Kristi replied angrily.

“Well, we’re into computers and video games and we’re not good enough for gymnastics…”

“Yeah… we’re losers…” Jim added. “We’re smart, but we’re still losers…”

Kristi had heard enough. She stood up and used her power to make the two boys stand up as well.

“Hey! What’s going on?” Paul gasped.

Suddenly, both boys were levitating in mid-air, just a few inches above the ground, right in front of Kristi.

“Okay listen up you two…” Kristi addressed the two boys. “You two are NOT losers! I bet you can be great gymnasts, if you want to! Do you want to be on the team?”

Both boys nodded.

“Well… Then, I guess I’ll just make some improvements to the two of you so that there is no way for the coach to turn you down… Nothing that a little power can’t fix!” Kristi smiled. “This is my specialty, fixing up the weak boys and making them strong!”

Suddenly, both boys were overcome by a surge of strength in every muscle in their bodies! Their torsos widened as their calves and their quads inflated with amazing muscle! Their arms bulged out while their biceps and their triceps grew thicker and their pectorals suddenly inflated, giving them the look of two young bodybuilders!

“Oooh!” Jim groaned, as he felt his shoulders expand.

“Uuuhhhh!!!” Paul moaned while his arms and legs inflated.

Within moments, both boys had quickly gained about thirty pounds of muscle.

“Now, I’m going to give you two all the necessary skills needed to be champions in gymnastics!” Kristi ordered, as she snapped her fingers. Both boys were engulfed in a blue glowing light, for a brief moment. At that point in time, they knew everything about training to become champion gymnasts!

“There! Now, put away those video games! Play them after practice! Now, get on the floor and show your stuff!” Kristi commanded.

Jim went out on the vault and the parallel bars and Paul went on the rings. They were absolutely magnificent, and the coach spotted them right away, and added them to the team.

Kristi just smiled, got up and walked around the complex, looking for other boys to change…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/990229-She-spots-a-few-other-nerdy-boys-who-need-more-