*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Taking her pussy!
  2. Ino Yamanaka
  3. New Jutsu!!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1457881-Narutos-New-Body-Possession-Jutsu/cid/609588-Taking-her-pussy
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1457881
Naruto learned the Body Possession Jutsu, with this jutsu in his hands, what will happen?
This choice: Her vagina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Taking her pussy!

    by: Unknown
Ino was putting on her shoes when he caught her. Ramming his way into her vagina, Naruto bypassed her clothing and panties easily. Ino screeched in surprise as she was suddenly pounded from behind. She had to drop to her knees and hold the floor to brace herself. Sliding into her pussy in this doggy style fashion, Naruto was highly turned on. Ino was too, and she began seeping cum down her legs. Naruto kept pushing until he was fully in, and Ino sprayed the ground with her cum. Naruto smirked, turning to the puddle of fluid on the floor.

"Mmmm... this looks good," he laughed, thinking about how Ino would look. He scooped it up with his fingers and played with it, before putting it in Ino's mouth. Glancing at the mirror, he thought; 'Man she looks hot with her cum dripping down her chin!'

Naruto then...?

You have the following choices:

1. Stripped Ino down and kept going (Masturbation)

*Noteb*
2. Left Ino and found another victim.

3. Take Ino to tease Sakura!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
LoneDynasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1457881-Narutos-New-Body-Possession-Jutsu/cid/609588-Taking-her-pussy