*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Knuckles the echidna
  2. Male Grow
  3. The first choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472123-Sonic-the-hedgehog-size-interactive/cid/661705-Knuckles-the-echidna
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1472123
A size interactive featuring Sonic the Hedgehog characters Please use good grammar and add
This choice: Knuckles the echidna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Knuckles the echidna

    by: Booxlover
As always, Knuckles was on Angel Island, lying on the grass, and sunbathing, enjoying the warm spring sun of that morning. It was a normal a day for our red echidna. Or not?

Knuckles opened slightly his eyes when he felt a little drop of water falling on his left cheek. He look upwards, noticing that the sun was disappearing behind big black clouds and the sky was starting to rumble, with noises of thunders.

"Damn! I guess I should look for a shelter..." he was getting up when, suddenly, a blot came down, booming in the red echidna ears and hitting the Master Emerald right in the middle. From the Emerald other smaller green bolts started to spread all around. Knuckles was scared and confused, and he was too slow to avoid one of those little sparks of electricity. He screamed as he felt strong pain all over his body.

Fortunately for him, it didn't last long and the red echidna fell down on his knees, huffing and puffing. "Oh my...I'm still alive! It's almost a miracle! I could have died..."

Taking a sigh of relief, Knuckles tried to get up and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Booxlover (UN: antheus89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Supah_Franky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1472123-Sonic-the-hedgehog-size-interactive/cid/661705-Knuckles-the-echidna