*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brandy, a stuck-up classmate.
  2. Beam of light.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/586122-Brandy-a-stuck-up-classmate
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1476544
Unlucky girls shrinks and must survive in her new size.
This choice: Brandy, a stuck-up classmate.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brandy, a stuck-up classmate.

    by: xAncientWarx
Naturally, Jessica panicked. It wasn't every day, of course, when a person is reduced to 3 inches tall. Jessica let out a tiny yelp and ran swiftly down the sidewalk, purpose unknown in her stunned state. Her route took her past a large wooden fence, which she couldn't see over. She darted past a tipped over soda can that came up to her hip as she came upon another street corner. Nervousness began to take over and Jessica tumbled over, scraping her knee on the sharp concrete.

All of the sudden, she heard a loud "thumping" coming from around the corner. In a few moments, she saw a gigantic sandaled foot emerge from behind the fence. The other foot soon followed and both tilted toward Jessica.

Jessica sat back, supporting herself with her hands, mouth agape in awe and terror. Jessica saw in front of her an enormous pair of slightly tanned feet covered by black velcro flip-flops. The toes were of average length and a little wide, and looked as if they were extremely well cared for. Jessica tilted her head slowly upward and began to take in the body of this massive teen. She was dressed in her school's typical red and white cheerleading uniform.

Looking up farther, Jessica saw an incredibly beautiful face. The girl's hair was a light shade of dirty blonde, done up in a long ponytail, and her eyes were a dark blue. She was smacking gum inbetween her shining teeth.

Jessica recognized the girl as Brandy, a rather stuck-up classmate of hers. While she didn't personally know Brandy, she remembered the glares she had received from her when her clothes didn't match "perfectly". Now it appeared that Brandy was unaware of her presence, lost in the mysteries of a text message.

Jessica was still stunned by the scene. She witnessed the gargantuan toes clench and relax as Brandy typed a message to her friend. All of the sudden, Brandy snapped the phone closed and began to place it back in her uniform pocket. Unfortunately for Jessica, Brandy let out a gasp and she placed her hands over her mouth. Jessica had been discovered!

What does Brandy do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 xAncientWarx (UN: xancientwarx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wallcrawler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/586122-Brandy-a-stuck-up-classmate