*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beam of light.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/585771-Beam-of-light
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1476544
Unlucky girls shrinks and must survive in her new size.
Chapter #1

Beam of light.

    by: wallcrawler
Jessica began her walk home from school. She was just an average 16 year-old girl with no friends. The term "nerdy" came up alot when describing her.
She turned onto the last block before her house when she saw a bright light coming from between 2 houses. The light quickly elevated in size and before she had time to react a beam jumped out and hit her. At first she was blinded and could see nothing. When her vision returned to her she quickly noticed that her surroundings seemed to be quite larger than before. She looked down at herself to see the truth. She had been shrunk.
Before she could take into account what had just happened, she began to panic. Her heart began to race and her stomach felt as thought it was caving in. The world began to spin and she collapsed.
She was now completely helpless to whatever might come her way and find her. Would they help her return to normal or would they claim her as their own.
The streets are dangerous when you're a kid, even more so when you're only 3 inches tall.
Who discovers Jessica?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 wallcrawler (UN: asdfnow4never at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
wallcrawler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1476544-Fates-of-Jessica/cid/585771-Beam-of-light