*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/1063785-The-Results-are-in
by Charon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1482486
The return of a sleeper sensation! Pick your girl and make her grow into a perfect beauty!
This choice: The mice have grown! Jessica might have something to worry about (or not)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Results are in.....

    by: rainman
Jessica awoke from the morning sun's light hitter her eyes as she rubbed them. She went to the metal sink to wash up and gargle water to get the liquid out of her mouth. "Well that worked." She said as the itching was gone from her tongue. So was the itching from her breasts as it was gone too. Jessica then noticed how cold it was as she just remembered that the liquid spilled on her shirt and she let it dry off. She found it and buttoned it up. "I can't believe I got that fatigued when I can go on for 2 days without sleep." as Jessica scratched her head. As she fixed herself out, she then remembered the experiment on the mice. She took the record book that was sitting at the side of the lab rat station. As she opened the record book to take down notes of her experiment. She froze in shock at what became of the mice....

The females to be exact had strange looking mounds coming out of their bodies. They were asleep as the males scurried about the maze as she feed them. She began taking down notes but would from time to time look at the female mice large mounds. Curious, she poked the one of the female mouse mounds and to her horror, milk came out. Jessica began taking down notes while trying to wipe her cold sweat. Jessica than thought, "I wonder if this happens to me....but its been more than 6 hours since the administration and I haven't developed symptoms yet." As she began to poke her breasts, still firm but the weird thing was they were firm and rounder. Like a bust lift, only without the surgery procedure. "Well at least it did something good for me." giggled Jessica as buttoned up her shirt and lab coat. She got hungry as she made herself a snack at the canteen. As she walked back, she felt nauseated. She leaned against the wall as she was confused on what was going on. Lucky for her no work today but the janitor was still doing her duties.

Soon it passed as she began to walk back to the lab. Jessica looked at the female mice once more. She was startled as their breasts were a bit bigger. Jessica rubbed her eyes and poked at the mound. Like before it squirted a tiny stream of milk. She began to take notes once more. Then it came as she could hear stretching. She stumbled to her chair and sat down as she watched her breasts grow. It was slow as she breathed heavily as they continued to grow. Within 5 minutes it stopped, as she looked down at her breasts they were bigger. She stood up and cupped them. They were indeed bigger. "I think I gained a cup size." Jessica said to herself. Now her breasts were a full E cup. Her bra a bit tighter as she unfasten the hooks.

They hung but did not sag. They bounced a little as she took a little walk. They seemed to be filled with something as she squeezed them. But nothing came out, puzzled she began to take down notes about what the experiment did to her. Hoping she would not grow as big as the female mice. Jessica put her bra back on as she decided to call it a day and go home. She left the keys to the janitor as she sighed in relief that he didn't noticed her enlarged breasts. She drove to her apartment fixed herself dinner and went to sleep. Clearing her mind of the events that happened to the mice. She began to fall asleep.

You have the following choices:

1. Later that evening....

2. The next morning....

*Noteb*
3. She woke up and couldn't forget what happen to the mice.....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rainman (UN: rainman844 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Charon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1482486-Growing-Beauty/cid/1063785-The-Results-are-in