*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507403-The-Superpower-Chronicles/cid/629745-Skander---Use-the-Force
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1507403
You're a boy who discovers one day that you're an alien being with super powers.
This choice: They search for an abandoned classroom to practice in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Skander - Use the Force

    by: Shangas
Turning back towards the school-buildings, the boys headed off to find an empty classroom. Adrian walked next to Skander and Jason next to Adrian. Adrian was completely solid now, or he appeared completely solid, at least. Anybody looking at him would think he was just another guy. Except that he was wearing a suit that hadn't been seen in shopfront windows in about a hundred years. If anyone actually bothered looking really close, they would've noticed that Adrian was not even walking on the GROUND. He actually hovered up above it about an inch or two.

Skander reached a classroom and peered in through the small window. It was deserted, and in a quiet part of the school. He tried the handle. It was locked.

"Huh!" Adrian said, "Locked doors...Leave this to me."

As casually as if he was stepping into a shower to wash himself up, the ghost-teen stepped through the door. There was a moment's silence, and then...

Click!

The lock turned and the door opened.

"Come in, gentlemen," he said.
"Neat!" said Jason, staring at Adrian with a new respect. Adrian slammed the door shut behind them.

"Now, let's see what else you can do, Skander," said Adrian, hovering in mid-air near the ceiling.

Feeling stupid, Skander ran, jogged, jumped, waved his arms, blinked, coughed, blew...so far, the only thing he could do was shoot fire-lasers from his eyes and set things on fire. He sat, dejected, on a chair at the back of the room, thinking. He flicked his hands, rapidly clenching and unclenching his fingers in quick, snappish movements.

"Come on, I have to be able to do SOMETHING!" he said. He threw out his right hand and extended his fingers, as if he was releasing an imaginary yo-yo.

WHAM!

Something very bright and a mix between white and sky-blue, shot out of his hands! It hit a desk and blew it to pieces, the force of the blast sending two chairs flying across the room!

"I think...we found a new power," said Adrian, recovering from the shock and hovering back down towards earth.
"What was that!?" he asked.
"I...I think...No! It can't be...that stuff isn't real..."
"What's he talking about?" Adrian asked, looking at Jason.
"No idea," Jason said.
"Pulse beams!" Skander said, "I can shoot balls of energy out of my hands...or electricity or...something!"

"Hmmm..." Adrian said. He hovered over to the rubbish-bin in the corner and fished through it. He pulled out a torn maths-book.

"FIRE!" he shouted. He threw it into the air. Skander extended his arms and fingers in the same, quick, snappish motion.

WHAM!

Two balls of bright light shot through the air, hitting the book squarely in the cover, blasting it apart! Pages fluttered to the ground. Jason went to pick them up, the pages were torn to pieces, but also slightly singed, as if something very hot had hit them and then disappeared again very quickly.

"This is COOL!" he said.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shangas (UN: fruffles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507403-The-Superpower-Chronicles/cid/629745-Skander---Use-the-Force