*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507403-The-Superpower-Chronicles/cid/629717-Great-Balls-of-Fire
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1507403
You're a boy who discovers one day that you're an alien being with super powers.
This choice: Skander gets angry at the fighting. His eyes glow red. Heat-rays!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Great Balls of Fire!

    by: Shangas
Skander started panting heavily. He hated it when people fought, although he couldn't entirely blame Adrian for getting so angry, Jason could be so bloody THICK sometimes.

"Guuugh! STOP IT!" Skander shouted. His eyes flashed red and something akin to a laser shot out of them, hitting the bench whch Jason was standing next to. It burst into flames!

"JESUS!" Jason screamed and jumped aside. Adrian whirled around.

"What the!?" the ghost spluttered out. Clenching his teeth, the ghost blew, hard! The sudden gust of wind blew the fire on the bench out. He looked quickly at Skander, who was looking at Jason, who was also looking at Skander.

"What the HELL was that!?" Jason shouted.
"I told you he wasn't normal," said Adrian, "See?"
"I...I don't know..." Skander spluttered, "I just got so angry and..."

"Your eyes turned red", Adrian added.
"Huh?" Jason asked.
"I saw it..." said Adrian, suddenly, "Out of the corner of my eye...A red glint...I think you have heat-rays or something in your eyes!"

"WHAT?" Skander shouted, "That's impossible!"

Adrian swirled over to where Skander was standing. He snapped his fingers. A crumpled up burger-wrapper hovered out of the bin and floated over to between the boys.

"Set it on fire, it's paper, it should burn," said Adrian.
"But..."
"DO IT!"

Nervously, Skander looked at the crumpled ball of paper.

"Burn," he said, unenthusiastically.
"You have to MEAN IT!" Adrian shouted.
"BURN!" Skander roared. Suddenly, his eyes turned blood red! A red laser-light shot out of them, striking the hovering piece of paper, setting it on fire!

"Woah, cool!" Jason said. Adrian let the ball of charred paper fall to the ground. "It is something...rather extraordinary," he said. He tugged his pocket watch from his waistcoat, "We still have..." he looked at the dial, "Forty minutes...until the end of lunch," he put his watch back into his waistcoat pocket, "Why don't we see what else our friend can do, hmm Jason?"

"W-why not?" Jason said, stammering from amazement.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shangas (UN: fruffles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1507403-The-Superpower-Chronicles/cid/629717-Great-Balls-of-Fire