*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A last normal but quiet evening
  2. Sam comes home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/639320-A-last-normal-but-quiet-evening
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1509223
M/m shrinking story about a large jock brought down to size.
This choice: (Almost) Anything Goes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A last normal but quiet evening

    by: Unknown
Sam used the time until his dinner been ready to have a little nap, well as he was the king out there and his roommates was his servants, he only have to wait a little. So got asleep during about an hour. During that time, everyone did their best to satisfy his every needs.

But someone else had have an other agenda to teach that arrogant young man a lesson. Something to cut him down a size, well almost word to word actually...

Guess what.... the gym manager wasn't the man everyone thought they knew. Long time ago, he was some kind of scientist who felt in disgrace towards the international scientific community because of very questioning researches into forbidden quantum physic. It was absolutely illegal to disintegrate a living being molecules to do some kind of morph or size shift. But anyway, he got caught performing those experimentation on a horse, got judged and jailed during 10 years long been bullied by other prisoners much bigger he was. So he don't like the big guys bossing around a bit.

After his time in jail, he found a way to buy a new identity, Carl Brown, that is. But without his recognizes diplomas, he only got boring and not gratifying jobs like the one he got at the college as Gym Manager.

Back to Sam, Brian, Greg and Zeke now. The meal was very calm as no one risked to talk much as they know Sam was not in good mood. So after the meal, Brian took care of the dish, Greg went back to his laundry and Zeke did some cleaning. During the evening, most stayed in there room to study a little and reached theirs beds quite early.

The next morning at school was OK for everyone except for Sam who was about to hit a wall, well not literally. Like usual, he went to the college GYM for his daily hard bodybuilding training. But something was bothering him... He didn't like the way Carl Brown, the GYM manager was acting like. He was much more generous with the energy drink he gave him away to everyone in the GYM saying it was a free trial promotion from the manufacturer. But it was more the grin he did giving Sam a full rack for him to bring home. Well, even he had the impression the GYM manager had have a crush on him, as it was free, he didn't complain and took the stuff as he always thought everyone owns him anything.

But what he didn't know, was that so efficient energy boost beverage, also contained nano size high advanced device. From inside, those millions of little things was able to fix them self to any organs, bones, blood stream etc to analyze the living being where they has been assimilated and on stand by to theirs purpose. They were programmed to wait for a remote signal to initiate theirs program to change the size of anything living or even a human being having them inside his body. The former recognized scientist now the Gym Manager known as just Carl Brown was ready to do what the planned to do. How else could drink the special energy boost formula with the nano device able to shrink theirs hosts? Who will it be, where?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ManSized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/639320-A-last-normal-but-quiet-evening