*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Disney
  2. Hello neighbor.
  3. What to do with it?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519522-Giantess-breast-crush/cid/639814-Disney
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1519522
A story about a girl who grows or shrinks people.
This choice: Disney  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Disney

    by: Mr.Ninja
She looked over at the car that the family that she just killed owned.She figured why not go to Disney?It's only about 3 hours away.So she walked inside and found the ticket's to Disney Land on the table.She walked outside and into the family's car,and started her drive to Disney Land.After about 3 hours she was there.She walked out of the car and looked at the big bright sun.She reached in the car for a minute to get her sunglasses.She looked around to make sure no one was watching,and shrank the bags on the car and stuffed them in her bra.


She walked up to her new room and pulled her bags out of her breast,and grew them to normal size.She looked through the bags to see what to belonged to the mom she killed and kept her item's.As for the other items she shrank to no one could see them.She grabbed a water bottle,a sun visor and some gum to chew and headed out.

There was so much to do here,only thing was how to do it with attracting any attention?She decided to first take out the easy ones.She headed towards the first ladies bathroom she could find.She walked inside and locked the door. She saw there was one lady washing her hands the rest were using the bathroom.She pulled out the growth ray and shrank the lady washing her hands.She picked up the now 2 inch woman and shoved her in her bra.She then walked to the side of the of the restroom where she lowered herself to where she could see everyone using the bathroom.She shrank them one by one.Once they all were shrunk she picked up all the woman(10),and the one in her bra and dropped them all onto the sink.

She then made them started rubbing her breast.She was loving the felling of them rubbing her breast.She picked up her left breast and lifted it up and slammed it down on two of the girls.She grabbed two of them and soaked them in water,and started using them to clean off all of the sweat and blood off of herself.She put both of them in her right hand and picked up two more,and held them against the mirror.She then slammed her breast against them crushing them between her breast and the mirror.She grabbed two more and made them topless.She grew their breast to they were each twice the body size themselves.She then started to suck on their breast drinking all of their breast milk.She then started to push them each into one her her nipples.She stooped once their breast were the only thing out.She pulled both her of nipples to her face and gave their nipples one last suck.She then pushed the rest of them in her breast.

She started to use her breast muscles to move her breast up and down and side to side.She put her hear against each breast and heard everyone inside scream.Now their was two left.She grabbed her bra and put that and her shirt back on.She then put each one under one of her breast and left for a ride.She got on to a roller coaster and got ready for a ride.Once it started it did a few loops,sudden stops and even stooped right when they were upside down.When she was upside down she noticed that the girls fell out of her bra and were hanging on her nipple that was showing throught the shirt.She shoved on between her breast and smashed her,and put the one back under her bra.When the ride was over she saw the girl that was put under her breast during the ride was smashed.

Now that they were dead how was Emily going to get to shrink all the people?

You have the following choices:

1. Screw it just start shrinking as many people as possible!

*Noteb*
2. Grow herself

*Noteb*
3. Think of a better plan.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Ninja (UN: shikamaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1519522-Giantess-breast-crush/cid/639814-Disney