*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New/ Diffrent Race
  2. Citadel Records
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550020-Mass-Effect-The-Red-Rose-Effect/cid/1213178-New-Diffrent-Race
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1550020
Become one of the famed Specters on Citadel Station and the known Galaxy.
This choice: New/ Diffrent Race  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

New/ Diffrent Race

    by: Ace
(note this is my own idea fora Mass Effect race. If the owner of story dose not like a fan made race its his prerogative to delete this chapter.)

Draconians are a race that resemble dragons of old earth legends. There also a vary old and long lived race that could have with out the help of Mass Relays have visited Earth in distant past but its uncertain if they did or not. As it turns out there space travel and relay usage was quite prevalent but limited they did not really desire exploration as a people but only through adventures or wild individualizes that dared to look for new adventure did one of there ship find the Citadel and make contact, this was only 10 years after the Krogen rebellion. After contact was made a trade route and treaties were set up quickly, but unlike other races the Draconians didn't seek a position in the Council or even a representative at first. It was not until another 15 years till a member of the Draconian royal family volunteered to take the position in order to lean of the other races in the galaxy. Her name was Tira'gar Sinlu Dracones, Dracones is the royal name taken from they're worlds name Draconia.

Draconians have a humanoid build but are quite tall standing a average of 7 to 15 feet in height depending on age, some of the older Draconians are said to be even bigger. There bodies are covered in scales that are made up of hair that have congealed into harden scales due to oils in there skin. There colors can rang widely from across the color spectrum. Their colors are always two toned one darker color and a secondary lighter color running from their jaw to the tip of there tail. Other facial traits vary from hair, horns, tusks, and spines. Common to all are prehensile tails clawed fingers and toes, forked sticky tongue that can extend out like a frogs, and wing like appendages that allow them limited flight.

Draconians are also naturally biotic users but can not use it as other races in stead they fire biotic blast from there mouths with varying effects. These rang form a pure blast of biotic energy to fire balls, gout's of flame, freezing energy, spiting a biotic acid, a bolt of lighting, or shards of ice. It is not known why there biotic powers manifest as such but it is looked upon as a blessing. Even being consider a sign of adulthood when there biotic breath manifests.

Another unique trait is that any other race they mate with even Asari will result in a draconian birth (though with Asari its a 50/50 chance).

Because of there size and strength a few have chosen to become mercs or join C-sec, and 3 have even become specters though there exploits are rarely if ever heard of.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace (UN: dragonjaj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Roth Doru Areaba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550020-Mass-Effect-The-Red-Rose-Effect/cid/1213178-New-Diffrent-Race