*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. other fan made race
  2. New/ Diffrent Race
  3. Citadel Records
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550020-Mass-Effect-The-Red-Rose-Effect/cid/1255267-other-fan-made-race
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1550020
Become one of the famed Specters on Citadel Station and the known Galaxy.
This choice: other fan made race  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

other fan made race

    by: Unknown
(note: this is another fan-made species, the story owner can change/delete if he wishes)

The Centurions are an Earth centipede-like race that are almost in conjunction to the protheans in time of space travel but have only scratched the surface of inter-galactic travel, the prototypes have to be installed on dreadnaught-sized ships and so far, all of these prototypes have been destroyed. They are 14 to 38 feet long and can stand up about half their body, the color scheme ranges on the color but the darker colors are male and the lighter ones are female. They have developed arms from their second set of legs and a much more sophisticated and stronger exoskeleton than their earthly cousins. They have a natural talent for engineers and can even bring efficiency up to 75% higher than a modern Albert Einstein with a masters degree in engineering. Although very sophisticated they have some 'primordial' implications such as the fore legs becoming venom claws that inject their prey with a powerful acid that dissolves the victim within seconds.Although they tend to be peaceful, they don't take kindly when they are insulted or mistreated, in extreme cases they sabotage the ship they are in or start screwing the person in their room via a rude wake-up call or deleting their files or digital belongings. They have also managed to alter their DNA to where they can fly via the 4 large wings on their back, although they cant stay in the air for more than 5 hours. They have an acute sense of sight, better than humans at 30/5 but they cant smell very well and they are about the same as a human in hearing. They have evolved to where they don't need to breathe, this allows them to go into the vacuum and survive for 10 hours at most along with going into gassed rooms to clear them out. Only in rare cases have there been a Centurion Biotic, far more powerful than even a highly trained Asari, allowing them to manipulate the atoms of objects but not living things.

Since they are very large and smart, most of them joined the Alliance, allowing them to develop their own type of cloaking tech and applying it on larger scales, the SSD NORMANDY is proof of the Heat cloak they developed.

Another unique trait is they seem to be unwilling to mate with other races, nobody knows why or how they developed this 'anxiety' or when it came to being, they also call themselves by human names such as "Yuri" or "Price" when around themselves or with others.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Roth Doru Areaba has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1550020-Mass-Effect-The-Red-Rose-Effect/cid/1255267-other-fan-made-race