*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Growing Dad
  2. Bill
  3. First pick
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567966-Gentle-Male-Giants/cid/1082214-Growing-Dad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1567966
Like the title says, Gentle Male Giants. 300 GPs for every good chapter
This choice: Bill uses the powder later at home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Growing Dad

    by: Unknown
Bill shoves the packets in his pocket and continues on with his work. He decides to later use it to surprise his sons.

Hours later

Bill came home from work and saw his two sons playing video games, home from school. "Hey dad," they both said. Bill greeted them back. He walked upstairs to his room, feeling the packet of powder in his pocket. He changed out of his work attire, and put on his casual clothes, white tee, khaki shorts and white crew socks. He put the powder in his pocket and went downstairs. He went into the kitchen, secretive about his plans, while Henry and Matt were busy playing their game. Bill got a glass of water and poured the powder into it, turning the water into a green, bubbling liquid. "Here goes nothin'" Bill said as he gulped the glass down. The taste of the water didn't change. At first bill felt nothing. Ah, it was just food coloring. How could I have been such a fool? He thought.

Then suddenly his whole body began to tingle. He walked into the living room and said, "Matt do I look different to you?" absorbed in his game, Matt took a quick look and said no. As soon as he turned his head back, Bill began to grow. He felt his body getting bigger, and he had to sit down to avoid hitting the ceiling. The boys kept their backs towards him, not noticing anything at all, until they heard a large rip. Bills socks,'shorts and shirt ripped off. He had to stretch his legs out, showing off his slightly hairy legs and bare feet. After more growth, he finally stopped, his boxers miraculously holding on to his giant groin. He looked for his sons, who weren't on the floor where he left them. He looked around, knowing his head was on the ceiling and his legs stretched out to the walls. He felt movements under his feet, and he looked to see Henry and Matt, each sandwiched between the wall and one of their dad's smelly soles.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue (Bill's perspective)

2. Continue (Matt's perspective (the 15 year old))

*Noteb*
3. Continue as it is (3rd Person)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
inuyasha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1567966-Gentle-Male-Giants/cid/1082214-Growing-Dad