*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Why?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569018-Who-Can-You-Trust/cid/704303-Why
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1569018
When You Shrink - Who will Notice? Who will Care? Who will Show their true Self?
Chapter #1

Why?

    by: Joel34
You scurry along the floor of the dorm, keeping as close to the skirting board as possible. The ground beneath you is a coarse red carpet which has seen many years of young men walk atop it, resulting in a deep, sweaty smell which is barely overpowered by the industrial strength cleaner. You reach one alcove, but it is not your destination, the four doors surrounding you belong to four different men, all of whom you are close friends with.

There is Cory, the muscley childlike rugby boy who rarely takes off his rugby shorts, beside him is Chris, the youngest of the men with a shy personality.

Across the hall there is Ben, the stoner with a massive ass that hangs out the back of his pants almost all the time.

The fourth room contains Mike one of your best friends, yet the most disgusting, decrepit person you have ever met, god knows what he would do if he found you, which is why you must keep running.

At the end of the hall is Lane, the tall blonde basketballer who has been a close friend for years.

In a college dorm of 300 gigantic men, you need help desperately, but the question is who can you trust?

You have the following choices:

1. Cory the Rugby God

2. Chris the Shy Soccer Player

3. Ben the Ass-heavy Stoner

4. Mike the Disgusting One

5. Lane the Tall Blonde

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joel34 (UN: joel34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569018-Who-Can-You-Trust/cid/704303-Why