*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mike the Disgusting One
  2. Why?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569018-Who-Can-You-Trust/cid/705120-Mike-the-Disgusting-One
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1569018
When You Shrink - Who will Notice? Who will Care? Who will Show their true Self?
This choice: Mike the Disgusting One  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mike the Disgusting One

    by: Unknown
You decide to try to reach Chris. Although you don't know him too well. He is pretty shy and you would expect him to be the most understanding out of all of your friends. You are so focused on reaching his room that you scream in shock and surprise as you are lifted high into the air. The rise from the ground to your new height makes your stomach turn. You have to keep swallowing to keep the vomit down. To make things worse, you are extremely afraid of heights.

You notice that you are being moved quickly toward your best friend Mike's room. Turning your head, you are semi-relieved that it is Mike. Before shrinking down, he was still bigger than you. Probably around 5'11" and 210 lbs. Working out constantly has given him amazing muscles. Although his build is incredible, he has horrible hygiene habits. His hair is pretty greasy, and he never uses deoderant. He is pretty disgusting, but at least he is like your best friend. You tell him, "Thank god it is you Mike. I don't know what happened. I was worried that I might be caught by someone I don't know or something." You are babbling like a crazy person.

A sly look comes over his face. Once he gets into his room, he locks the door. Without saying a word, he grabs you with his free hand. He roughly dangles you upside down high above his head smuggly asking, "Aren't you extremely afraid of heights?" The screaming and crying gives him the answer. You plead, "Mike, please let me go. I need your help to get back to normal."

You have the following choices:

1. Mike's POV

*Noteb*
2. Mike decides to take pity on you

*Noteb*
3. A living hell created by Mike

*Noteb*
4. Someone knocks on the door

5. Mike Can't Help

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569018-Who-Can-You-Trust/cid/705120-Mike-the-Disgusting-One