*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mike's POV
  2. Mike the Disgusting One
  3. Why?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569018-Who-Can-You-Trust/cid/705369-Mikes-POV
by Joel34
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1569018
When You Shrink - Who will Notice? Who will Care? Who will Show their true Self?
This choice: Mike's POV  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mike's POV

    by: Unknown
Wrestling practice just finished up. It was quite a workout today. Luckily, I got to spar with Brett today. He is such a snooty asshole. Unfortunately for him, I outweigh him by about 40lbs and am at least 3 inches taller than him. I enjoyed every minute of tormenting him. I applied every hold with twice as much power as I needed. I can't get enough of the feeling of totally dominating little punks. I hadn't gotten a chance to shower today and had worked out in the gym prior to practice. Man am I ripe. He looked a little green when I had him trapped in a head scissors. The smell must have been rotten.

I am pretty tired and sweaty. Of course I didn't shower before heading back to my dorm room. My musky, manly smell turns me on. I am almost to my room and I spot a rodent running away from my door. I go to squash it with my size 15 black wrestling boots. What the hell - that looks just like my supposed "best friend". Little does he know, I pretty much hate his guts. He is a pompous bastard. I pretend to be his friend because he's got tons of money, does my assignments for me, and is one of the few sophmores that has a car at school.

He looks totally engrossed in going somewhere. I look around and notice that no one else is in the hallway. I catch up to him and scoop him off the ground. Holding him in my hand is awesome. My dirty shorts tent out instantly from the complete feeling of power. He turns around and tells me how lucky it was for me to find him first.

I don't say a word. Quickly, I rush into my room and lock the door. This is crazy. I hold him up high in the air and ask him, "Aren't you extremely afraid of heights?" I already know the answer. He constantly used to talk to me and tell me more than I ever cared to know. Turns out that I should've appreciated him blabbing all the time. I know most of his fears. Also, I know that he is a clean freak and hates dirty things and bad smells. This is going to be so much fun.

He screams and starts crying. Between the sobbing, he pleads for me to let him go and help him get back to normal. I can't begin to think what I want to do. I could try and help him - ha, or have a ton of fun at his expense...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try and help

*Noteb*
2. Humiliate

*Noteb*
3. Call a friend to help out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1569018-Who-Can-You-Trust/cid/705369-Mikes-POV