*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend/cid/717241-Ellania-gets-shrunk
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1576902
Follow the story of the shrunk girl or one of her friends.
This choice: Ellania  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ellania gets shrunk

    by: Elita Draconia
Ellania was a second year student at college, nineteen years old with very long well kept blondish brown hair and very pretty green eyes that sparkled like emeralds. Her grades were well above average in all areas...not perfect, but close enough. Her chest wasn't too big, but reasonably sized and shaped...almost perfect and her body and face were so very smooth and attractive. All things considered, she seemed like the perfect girl, a little shy at times, but very polite all the same. She was a favorite student amongst the lecturers and for that reason many of the other students were jealous of her, her attractive form drawing the eyes of many males as she walked around the campus.

Ellania, often referred to as Ellie or Ella, shared a dorm with two other girls; one was called Amber, her soft brown eyes making her seem somewhat curious and innocent. She had long braided hair that came down in two long strands that hung over her shoulders and chest on occasion like they had a will of their own; the other girl was called Angel...she was the more playfully active of the two and had beautifully flowing long black hair that shimmered in the light, her eyes often looking excitable like a small child...she liked to paint her finger and toe nails on occasion and Ellania had once asked why she bothers to paint her toes when she always wore leather boots, to which she'd just got the response 'Dunno, I just like painting them.' which was followed by one of her trademark grins that made Ellania feel a little uneasy every time the girl's attention was directed towards her. Both girl's looked slightly younger than Ellania, though she'd never thought to ask their age...she tended to be a little quiet in her shy little way, studying in their dorm while the pair of them went out together.

It was one night when she was studying and the pair of them were whispering something to each other and giggling. Ellania felt too shy to go up and ask them what they were talking about, but she was feeling a little tired anyway so she packed up her books for the night and got changed into her purple satin nightdress and pink cotton panties before climbing up onto her bed and quickly falling into a deep sleep. Unknown to Ellania though, this was the last sleep that she would ever remember going to bed at her full height of 5'3" as the two girls she shared the dorm with decided that they would try a shrinking spell on her without her knowledge or consent. As morning came around she found herself slowly stirring to the occasional rocking motion of the soft floor and sound of her two dorm mate's voices, quite loud in comparison to what she was used to...it felt like she was undressed though...she did put her nightie on last night, didn't she?

Angel and amber stared at the speck on the pillow, a smile spread on their faces,
"It worked" Amber smirked as she stared at the sleeping girl. Her hair twisted and turned in a braided style, like two snakes. Brown eyes sparked with plans that could not be spoken.
"Is she awake?" Angel popped her head over her friends shoulder, her long black hair slithered down Amber's chest. A purple nailed hand swooped in like a hawk to its prey to brush back the loose strand. Amber leaned closer, her face filling the dots world. She scanned it over briefly before looking back at her friend.
"Nope." She looked back at her tiny friend with shared anticipation.
"Ohh! I can't wait!I need a new locket... can I...?" Angel asked innocently as she fiddled with Amber's necklace.
"Sure, soon we can have, and do, what ever we want! Shh! She's waking up!" Both girls smiled and loomed closer, holding back there giggles.

"You're awake!" Angel spoke with rehearsed accuracy, as Ellania sat up and rubbed her eyes a little...she always had a habit of sleeping in late on the days when she didn't have morning lectures.
"You might be confused, but that's fine." Amber continued as Ellania's new world came into focus and she found herself face to face with her two friend's monstrous new sizes and let out a scream of fear and nervousness that sounded like a miniscule squeak as she backed away from the giant faces, her tiny heart pounding frantically within her naked chest.
"Because we'll be doing all the work," Angel spoke again, Ellania almost too terrified and confused to form words just now...the thought that she was even naked the furthest thing from her mind.
"What do you mean, what did you do to me?" Ellania squealed, almost tearfully, hoping this was all just a dream and that she would wake up at any given moment
"So don't worry, your just shrunk," Amber spoke to her again...what did she mean 'just shrunk'? How could she not worry about this?
"Bet you didn't know we were witches" Both girls smiled at the stunned speck on the pillow.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elita Draconia (UN: elitadraconia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elita Draconia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1576902-The-secret-of-a-precious-friend/cid/717241-Ellania-gets-shrunk