*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scotty - Best bud and skate rat
  2. Herculean High
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/725941-Scotty---Best-bud-and-skate-rat
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1581887
Shrunk among cocky jocks, skater boys, punks, geeks & teachers. Who's going to find you?
This choice: Approach your best bud Scotty for help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Scotty - Best bud and skate rat

    by: ~Benjamyn~
You decide the safest person to contact is your friend Scotty. At his worst, Scotty can be a little self-centred, he's not the brightest kid in the world and most of his shirts are pit-stained.. But you know your buddy has a heart of gold, and if you can trust anyone, it's him.

Scotty is sitting near the front of the class, his legs stretched out so one of his ratty sneakers sticks into the aisle. You creep up to the massive skater shoe, with its peeling rubber and over-stuffed tongue, and tentatively tap on the giant sneaker's toe. You strain to look up at Scotty, who is slouching in his chair lazily, with a blank expression on his face. For all you know, his eyes could be closed behind that wild mop of hair, which wouldn't suprise you. You tap again on your best friend's giant shoe, and this time..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/725941-Scotty---Best-bud-and-skate-rat