*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/726539-Scotty-notices-you-and-wants-to-help
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1581887
Shrunk among cocky jocks, skater boys, punks, geeks & teachers. Who's going to find you?
This choice: Scotty notices you, and wants to help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Scotty notices you, and wants to help

    by: ~Benjamyn~
You're starting to work up a sweat, trying to move Scotty's giant skater shoe, but finally your hard work pays off and the colossal teen glances down, then brushes his messy hair out of his face to get a better look. "Holy shit, JB! How did you get down there!" His giant palm comes plummeting towards you and you're wrapped in the warm flesh. Next thing you know, Scotty's freckled nose is inches away from you and he's whispering into his hands. "Jack, what did you do??" Your friend's breath is patting down on you and materialising like dew on your skin, but the comfort of being in his protective hands is well worth it.

"Man, you have to help me. I was messing around with a science project in the lab and before I knew it I was like this!"

"Shh, shh, it's ok.." Scotty whispers, and again you don't even mind the odd droplet of saliva or the fact that your friends hands smell like salt and dirt - You're just glad to be cupped safely inside of them. "I'm gonna take care of you until we find you some help, ok?"

You sigh in relief. "Thanks, man. I owe you.. But don't tell anyone at the school, all right? I could be in big trouble for tampering with chemicals in the science room without persmission."

At that moment, Mr Welling gets Scotty's attention. "Scott, do you have something you'd like to share with us? ..No? Then I suggest you put whatever it is away."

Scotty glances down at you and shrugs. His warm palm wraps around your body again, and you feel yourself being lowered into your friend's..

You have the following choices:

1. Backpack

2. Pocket

3. Lap

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/726539-Scotty-notices-you-and-wants-to-help