*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Buck's Bar
  2. Herculean High
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/725948-Bucks-Bar
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1581887
Shrunk among cocky jocks, skater boys, punks, geeks & teachers. Who's going to find you?
This choice: Trek across the street, to a bar your uncle frequents  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Buck's Bar

    by: ~Benjamyn~
The idea of venturing outside is a daunting one, but there are so many jocks, jerks and idiots around here that you're sure you'd be safer trying to track down your uncle Russ. Your uncle is a construction worker who spends many of his mornings at the watering hole across the street from your school.

Russ is a bit of an outcast in your family due to his job, and lifestyle. Your parents think he ought to get a real job and stop wasting his time with the "low-lives" he runs with. But Russ has always laughed this kind of talk off with a hearty chuckle and a wave of his big, bulky hand.

You enter the bar just as a towering twenty-something young man walks in the door. You have to run to get inside before the door swings shut again, which means darting around the grease-stained mechanic's heavy leather boots. The giant steps over you, completely unaware of the bug-sized boy by his feet, and waves runs a few fingers through his oily black hair.

A hairy, beefy older man greets him from the bar. "Hey, Dom! How's my favourite dumbass mechanic?" The bear chuckles, rinsing a beer mug out.

Dom wipes a sheen of sweat from his tanned forehead and sits plants his butt on a stool. As tough as Dom looks with all his grease and leather boots, the statuesque young man almost looks like a gentleman next to the tattoed, muscle-bound bartender.

You scan the bar for your uncle.. Across the counter sits a cop, sipping his beer and looking tired out behind his dark sunglasses and goatee. Then there are two more men, a couple if you're not mistaken, who are wearing clothes far too neat and pressed to be found in a bar like this. The slightly posh couple seem to be debating whether to leave or not, though one of the men can't seem to keep his eyes off of Dom the mechanic.

...And there's uncle Russ, downing his brew at the end of the counter.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/725948-Bucks-Bar