*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trapped by a Buck-ing Badass
  2. Buck's Bar
  3. Herculean High
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/803060-Trapped-by-a-Buck-ing-Badass
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1581887
Shrunk among cocky jocks, skater boys, punks, geeks & teachers. Who's going to find you?
This choice: You're spotted by the badass bartender before you can choose  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Trapped by a Buck-ing Badass

    by: Soyaku
Unfortunately under your near-microscopic nose, the bartender, Buck, while polishing a beer glass and idly chatting with Dom, sees you darting across the floor of the bar. He smirks devilishly, looking at what he assumed was a bug scampering through his bar.

As you approach the side of the bar, so that you could climb up towards the top in the vain hopes of getting your uncle's attention, you crane your neck up and see the menacing bartender, his eyes gleaming as he now sees your form for what it truly is: a hot, shrunken teen.

Before you can engulf his menacing form, covered in nothing but leather boots, jeans, and a ripped leather vest that barely covers his mighty furry arms and bear belly, the mighty bartender leans down, and placed an upside down beer glass around you, trapping your body in that area. He then drags the glasss behind the bar, so that no one will see.

"What's a matter?" Dom asks impatiently. 'I asked for a beer hours ago!" The greaser complains fervently.

"Hold your horses, you washed up grease monkey!" Buck jokes, as he makes sure your trapped behind the bar, and then turns to pour the greaser a beer from the keg behind him.

Meanwhile, as you hear the giant's conversing above,you struggle your hardest to tip the glass over. You . . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Soyaku (UN: scottaku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/803060-Trapped-by-a-Buck-ing-Badass