*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587290-Curse-of-the-Lipomancer/cid/737051-Johanna-a-strong-barbarian-wolfess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1587290
Fantasy WG story. Adventurers find something powerful, and very hungry...GP REWARD
This choice: Johanna, a strong barbarian wolfess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Johanna, a strong barbarian wolfess

    by: Wuff Fox
The wolfess was sweating by the time she had opened the stone doors leading to the cave, a difficult task, even for a girl of her strength, and she was relieved to get out of the relentless, hot sun. She was a large, muscular, anthropomorphic wolf with light gray fur and blond hair, clad only in brown leather top and pants, thick leather gloves, and tough leather boots. She set down her massive, iron axe, engraved with runes and half as big as a man. Her partner she had brought along for this mission slipped in behind her as she sat down on a slap, her fur soaked and her tongue lolling out as she panted.

The man who accompanied her was a skinny guy dressed in black, leather armor and wielding two daggers. He was a rogue or a thief, one of those sneaky types if she could recall his profession (She, on the other hand, preferred direct confrontation). She stood up as he began to speak, towering over him.

"Sorry to say this Miss, but I didn't quite get yer name back at the Explorer's Guild, what was it again?"

The wolf girl cocked her head and replied, "Oh yes, my name is Johanna."

"Ah.... Yohonna! So you must be from the Northlands... Name's Richard by the way," He said, scratching his chin

She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, what was your first clue, now lets get this done with."

She picked up her gigantic axe, and walked deeper into the tunnels, the rogue following....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wuff Fox (UN: wufffox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wuff Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587290-Curse-of-the-Lipomancer/cid/737051-Johanna-a-strong-barbarian-wolfess