*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587290-Curse-of-the-Lipomancer/cid/737717-They-trigger-a-trap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1587290
Fantasy WG story. Adventurers find something powerful, and very hungry...GP REWARD
This choice: They trigger a trap!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They trigger a trap!

    by: Walson
The dark cave had an ominous feel to it as Johanna and Richard walked deeper into the belly of the beast. There seemed to be an anonymous light source as the walls of the cave were never completely dark, but dark enough for Johanna to not see the vine that was used as a tripwire. Both of them gasped as walls quickly dropped behind and in front of them.

"You know, as a wolf you should have seen that" commented Richard, receiving a growl from the wolf girl.

There was a slight "glorp glorp" sound as a brown viscous liquid was being pumped into the room. Richard quickly panicked while Johanna glanced around the chamber and noticed several circular stones on the wall arranged so it looked like a target.

"Hey Richard, stop hyperventilating and look at this" Johanna barked before dragging Richard towards the strange symbol.

"Well, it actually looks like some kind of a puzzle" Richard deducted as he spun the rings, "I'm really good at puzzles, but it might take a while and we might be dead when this... oddly sweet smelling mud comes up to drown us... wait, do you think that?"

"Maybe" Johanna said as she stuck her finger at the brown goop, which has already traveled up to their knees, before giving it a taste. "Wait, this is FUDGE!"

"Good, good, then you can eat it and maybe I can still see the puzzle longer before it gets covered up by the fudge"

Johanna sighed saying, "well, if it's necessary" before she began lapping up at the fudge adding, "you owe me big time for this Richard."

Though the fudge was rising very quickly which meant that the wolf had to start eating fast.

Will Richard solve the puzzle?

You have the following choices:

1. He solved the puzzle in five minutes

2. He solved the puzzle in half an hour

3. He couldn't solve the puzzle

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Walson (UN: frendzy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wuff Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1587290-Curse-of-the-Lipomancer/cid/737717-They-trigger-a-trap