*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/2090443-She-turns-into-an-ultra-sexy-mega-muscled-Godd
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
This choice: She turns into an ultra-sexy, mega-muscled Goddess of strength  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She turns into an ultra-sexy, mega-muscled Godd...

    by: Lvmsclgrls
Marcy had liked Dennis for years. Dennis had mostly ignored her, as she was a few years younger and his sister’s friend. But he had taken notice his senior year when Sarah and Marcy were freshmen. Marcy would always smile at Dennis, but she was too shy to act, so nothing came of it. Once he was at college he only saw Marcy on occasion and hadn’t kept up with her. Marcy was still interested in Dennis, which was part of the reason she hung out with Sarah. So when he took the first picture, his inner thoughts were filled in. Marcy not only liked him, but knew that he liked muscle girls. And seeing as Sarah and Marcy were now the most muscular girls in school, it wasn’t too hard to know that Dennis would be Marcy’s biggest fan.

So when Marcy held her smile, flipped her long dark hair over her shoulder and continued to flex down her nicely shaped, flawless 14 inch bicep, she was pushing the buttons she knew she would be pushing. This caused Dennis to get pulled in quickly and much deeper.

His fantasies about Marcy, about a super strong mega muscled Marcy were the last ones to cross his mind before he took the picture. A Marcy who was not just strong, but super strong. A Marcy who could flex up muscles to ridiculous levels, increasing her strength even further. A stunningly beautiful Marcy whose full power was untapped, but ready to be unleashed to her full potential. So when he left Marcy standing there flexing her bicep with a smoldering look across her beautiful face, those muscles were being flexed just enough to push her chest up and push her muscles out to prominence across her 5 foot 3 inch frame, giving her the look of a solid, teen-age bodybuilder. One who could compete with any woman.

But once the picture was snapped, Marcy changed. The teen-age bodybuilder muscles grew larger, inflating across her body even as the same feminine curves remained in place. 14 inch biceps casually flexed soon grew bigger. Her strength multiplied, and then grew exponentially, then geometrically. The playful, seductive smile on her beautiful face remained even as her body and her clothes changed. Gone were the shorts, as they were replaced by the briefest of bikini briefs. Gone was the crop top t-shirt, replaced by two pink pasties, as there was no top that could hold back her ever expanding, indestructible physique. Of course those pasties were always being stressed or simply destroyed whenever Marcy grew excited.

Dennis held his breath as we watched Marcy’s muscle expand beyond those of a top level female bodybuilder, then on to those of a top level male bodybuilder, then on to those of the biggest cartoon superhero ever drawn! Lifting her right heel up and down, Marcy infused feet of pure indestructible muscle into calves that bulged out to 30 incredible inches around and thighs that defied logic with quadriceps out of a comic book; thick, defined and dense. Marcy pushed six inches of super human muscle into her right thigh as it solidified monstrously with each casual flex to over two feet wide and 18 inches thick! The curve to her narrow waistline was preposterous, but achingly feminine. Her abs were a landmine of muscles, deeply separately blocks of living steel rolled and solidified with each breath Marcy took. Dennis ventured she sported at least a 10 pack, but there were more muscles bunched across her abs and up her sides than he had previously knew existed. If the curve from her thighs to her abs was preposterous, the curve up to her lats and chest was beyond even that! Muscle wings was the only way to define how wide her back was as the casual flexing pushed her lats out to 5 ungodly feet wide. And as the muscles on her chest finished their expansion they looked like something out of a Dennis’s best wet dream fantasy. Waves of striated pectorals perfectly melded with beyond steel hard muscle breasts, giving her a wall of muscle, super pecs and sinew over three feet wide and two feet thick! Marcy’s shoulders bulged with football shaped mounds as her one arm was still to her side with her tricep pushing out nine inches without even being flexed! His long stare finally made it up to her broad, sexy smile and the arm being flexed. His eyes bugged out as his greatest fantasy was being realized. Marcy’s small fist blew out to a nine inch wide forearm and her huge 12 inch deep tricep belly dipped low. But he could only stare with a growing hard on as her bicep was flexed up above her shoulders and up to the top of her fist into a molded bowling ball sized mountainous mass of girl power. But it wasn’t just the size, it wasn’t even the incredible detail, or the muscle fibers lining up the side or the incredulous split or the bulging peak. It was the fact that every time Marcy flexed, her bicep grew bigger. And as the newly minted reality took hold, Marcy giggled at Dennis’s reaction.

“You always did like it when I flexed my biceps for you. And I’ve always liked your reaction. But as you can now see, my biceps have been growing much bigger. It seems that now that I’ve been lifting weights with the Justice League that my muscles can expand really, REALLY big.”

Justin gulped as his hard on pressed forward to new heights of its own. He blinked as his mind reeled. Did she say Justice League? And as Marcy pumped her arm a few times, she infused additional inches of unfiltered fem-power into her biceps, pushing her mighty peaks to previously impossible heights. If they were 40 inches during her short monologue, they blasted up to 50 inches with her next set of flexes with her peak pushing up to the top of her fist!

“Of course, when I say really big now, it just means that I need to keep flexing to make my muscles even larger. Even harder. Even better detailed and even stronger! Just how massive do you think I can flex my biceps now? Shall we keep going?”

As Dennis’s jaw dropped and his erection spasmed, Marcy chuckled as she tensed her mega muscled bicep and turned to look UP at her peak that now towered above the top of her head as she added FEET of super human muscle to her majestic biceps with a few additions squeezes from her small fist! Her bicep was now up beyond 6 feet in circumference! The stuff Dennis’s wildest dreams were made of! His stunned reaction and ejaculation made Marcy smile.

“Yeah, I’d thought you’d like just how big I can flex these babies. I haven’t bothered to measure them recently. Of course, now that your home maybe we could do that, hmmmm?”

As Dennis let out a breath and came hard he backed up as Marcy released her flex, causing her overheated muscles to reduce back a bit. Marcy glanced over her shoulder at Sarah.

“That is if it’s OK with you Sarah.”

Sarah looked a bit crestfallen, but smiled and nodded. She was hoping to measure Marcy’s muscles and put them on Marcy’s on-line profile. Sarah was originally sad that her friend had blown by her in strength, size and beauty, but she turned that into female pride as Marcy was now challenging the strength of the greatest male Superheroes on earth.

Thanks to Dennis’s picture, both Sarah and Marcy had resumed their weight lifting this summer, but then something happened. Marcy went to another level. She soon discovered that she could become stronger the more she lifted. And within days after that she had broken every lifting record in the books. Her muscles grew larger with every workout, actually growing bigger DURING the work-out. Soon there was nothing in a normal gym to keep her going. And as if out of nowhere, Dennis would have wanted things to challenge her. Superman, Thor, Captain Marvel visited Marcy as word spread of her incredible strength. Invited to their gym, it wasn’t long before she was racing toward the levels of the strongest of superheroes. And within weeks she was their equal. Her muscles could flex up seemingly as big as wanted. And once she put her mind to a lift, she was soon able to lift it. Soon mega tons were not enough, then giga tons were needed to give her a work-out! She was now ready to challenge the strongest of the strong. Just like Dennis wanted.

Marcy smiled fully and walked toward the still frozen Dennis, blushing at the realization that Marcy’s bicep flex had caused him to come in his pants right in front of her.

“Well come on Dennis, let’s head to your room to clean up. We can then head over to the superhero gym. I’m sure you’d like to see me lift weights. And they have a measuring device there we can use.”

Dennis barely mumbled as Marcy carefully, but firmly, pulled him out of Sarah’s room.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lvmsclgrls (UN: up2nogd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/2090443-She-turns-into-an-ultra-sexy-mega-muscled-Godd