*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/765912-Back-home-to-pick-up-laundry-and-he-runs-into-S
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
This choice: Back home to pick up laundry and he runs into Sarah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Back home to pick up laundry and he runs into S...

    by: Lurker Unleashed
Dennis ducked in the front door his parents house to pick up the laundry he'd dropped off earlier in the weekend. The advantage to going to a school near home was that you could always count on your parents to do some of your chores. And the great thing about it was that his mom thought it was to her benefit to do his laundry cause it meant she got to see her college son at least one night a week.

Dennis walked down to the laundry room and could hear music coming out of his sister's bedroom - one of those pop star chicks - Britney, Christina, Hillary, Miley - one of them. So, clearly his sister was home. His parents clearly weren't as they hadn't greeted him at the door - and his sister's music was loud enough she hadn't heard him enter. He considered what he could do to freak her out - like any good big brother would.

Next to the laundry room he saw his old weight set and it was clear it had been used - and by the pink ipod sitting next to it, it was clear that his sister was the one putting it to use. And if that was true, the weights on it were quite impressive. His sister was apparently pushing weights he might have lifted - maybe even a little more...

Nah, couldn't be he decided. His little sister wasn't as strong as him. Although, he couldn't completely dismiss the thought since he really liked the idea of strong women - so the thought of his sister being stronger than him danced around his head whenever he wasn't focused on something else. Of course, if he'd bothered to pay more attention, he'd have seen his father's water bottle and sports towel were also there and it had been his father, not his sister working out - the ipod was just an example of his sister leaving her stuff lying around. She only came down to the weight room as a quiet spot to get away from their parents and listen to music or chat on the phone - without them home she was doing that in her own room.

Dennis pictured that with her music blaring like that his sister was likely doing an impromptu lip synch into her mirror and he would catch her in a particularly embarrassing moment if he kicked open the door and snapped a pic with his new camera - so that's what he did - the camera acting on his thoughts transformed his sister who was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lurker Unleashed (UN: avalian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/765912-Back-home-to-pick-up-laundry-and-he-runs-into-S