*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/876473-Beautifying-the-duet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
This choice: Duet lip synching with her best friend Marcy - also caugth in the photo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beautifying the duet.

    by: TheMM
As Dennis kicked open the door, he snapped the picture without anymore thoughts, besides his previous ones, and snapped the picture.

However, Sarah was not alone in the picture. Since her parents were not home, and she had forgotten about Dennis possibly coming home, so she had called over her friend Marcy, and after a bit of talking, had started lip synching their favorite songs together. But as Dennis burst in with a flash, both girls screamed, and felt something immediately change.

Before their eyes, and Dennis' eyes, their bodies began to inflate with muscle. Rock hard, strong, feminine power. Thick cords of muscle began to run down their bodies. Full biceps, large forearms, big thick thighs, heart-shaped calves, and so forth. Soon both girls stood a true testiment to female muscle. But Dennis' fantasies didn't have the woman be masculine or anything, they always kept their female qualities, and then some. It showed on the girls, his sister and her friend. Their large upper bodies, tapered down into slim, tightly muscled waists, with their increased bust sizes, seemingly defying gravity; their waists went back out into their beautiful curvy hips, and sensuous thighs.

As Sarah tried to take in her sudden change, not even caring about her brother, Marcy saw the look of awe and wonder in his eyes. Walking over to him, every muscle fiber visible and moving beneath her flawless and beautiful skin, since of course, Dennis had that in his fantasies too, she got to him, and a flexed a bicep.

"Oo...do you like these big muscles of mine? I can tell that you do." Marcy cooed.
"Stop trying to seduce my brother, Marcy. You know he likes your muscles too much." said Sarah, her mind now adjusted to this new reality Dennis had unknowingly created.
"Oh, ok Sarah. I guess I will, for now. But why don't you take a picture Denny? It'll give you something to look forward to." replied Marcy, stepping back and letting Dennis see her in all her muscular beauty.

Dennis gulped, a little unsure what to do, but his mind was racing with thoughts of Marcy growing muscle like that. He wondered what would Marcy would be like if she had lifted weights for years, gaining more size, more power, more beautiful strength. Or maybe she was a super-hero, but went by Marcy as an alias. His thoughts truly went out of this world, and he thought that maybe Marcy was strong...really strong...ultra strong really. Maybe she wasn't lifting pounds, or even tons, but mega-tons, or giga-tons, or perhaps tera-tons!

Closing his eyes, he snapped the picture.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMM (UN: thenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/876473-Beautifying-the-duet