*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Puppeterium
  2. Erica
  3. The Starting Gates
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/1298874-The-Puppeterium
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1602263
Five young friends find themselves trapped in the carnival funhouse of a demented sadist.
This choice: Chooses the "puppet" door/costume  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Puppeterium

    by: Kuddles
Erica shyly slips out of her kitty bodysuit and into the equally form-fitting puppet costume behind a changing screen. The festive skin-tight outfit seems to cinch at each of her joints. Not too tightly, but in an odd fashion. Lastly, it’s on with her party mask, and Erica proceeds cautiously through the door.

As soon as she steps both feet inside, the mask releases a puff of vapor that sends the pretty ten-year old into a dazed faint. She falls gently to sleep as she lays down on the checkered floor of the white-walled, circular-shaped room.

Erica reawakens in the same position, on the same floor, still in her puppet get-up, only her mask is now gone. Looking around, she instantly discovers that she has almost no motor control over the muscles in her arms or legs! She can feel them, but they flail uselessly around when she attempts to move them! Erica plaintively asks the walls, “Hello? Anybody?”.

“Oh, good! You’re awake. How do you feel, my pretty new puppet?”, asks the jolly-yet-sinister voice of Dr. Tickles from somewhere above her. Craning her neck, the girl sees a sort of observation-window relatively high on the wall across from her. She emits a cute “Eep!” of fear at who she sees inside. It’s the mad head-in-a-jar, Dr. Tickles! He looks especially fiendish now, as he sits above a glowing green orb, glowering down at a small, doll-like puppet figure lying exactly like Erica in the center!

“Feeling ‘Eep’, are we?”, he laughs, “As you’ve already surmised, you still have complete feeling in all of your adorable body, only I’ve gone and stolen your motor-control! Allow me to demonstrate!”. Suddenly, the room she is in is bathed in a greenish light, and Erica finds herself being lifted, as if by her waist, clear off of the floor! Making it all the more frightening, is seeing that her body is mimicking the same motion as the puppet clenched in Dr. Tickle’s tentacles!

“NO! No, please? Why me?!?”, sobs Erica, as she flounces around in midair, limbs not responding anything like she is accustomed to.

“Don’t worry, my weepy puppet-toy.”, laughs the cruel genius, “Each of your little friends is receiving equal treatment even as we speak. There is still a chance that you won’t be ‘The One’ chosen to stay here with us, forever! Little pigeons like you are too easy to pluck. I prefer a girl with more fight in her, like your big brother Paul’s date Casey. However, we do cater to a certain more rarified customer base. There are those who consider the utter exploitability of a young child like you to be the most sublime satisfaction. It is for them that I, Dr. Tickles, present my latest creation. Behold! The Puppeterium!”. Erica hears clapping from what sounds like the walls around her, although she can’t make out any windows from her vantage point on the floor.

“Thank you, thank you, everybody! Wave to the crowd, Erica.”, grins Dr. Tickles as Erica suddenly feels her right arm pulled up and moved side-to-side, “Erica has agreed to be our test-puppet for today’s proceedings. I’m sure we’ll all happily give her a big hand. (laughter and enthusiastic approval from the walls behind her). Now witness the miracle, as I bend her into whatever position I choose for tickling! Ha Ha Ha!”.

Suddenly, Erica feels her body being manipulated into all sorts of crazy poses, still floating in mid-air under the greenish lighting. Looking closely, Erica realizes that her costume is painted on now! She isn’t even wearing the thin fabric she was when she first donned the puppet suit. “No wonder it feels so skintight! It IS!”, she frets.

Still noodling around with the puppet (and thus Erica, too), Dr. Tickles continues to speak, “Now, watch carefully as I place nubile little Erica into the contorted sort of pose that only girls her age can bear for any length of time.”

Erica suddenly finds her body being bent into a goofy pose, sitting with her legs spread wide and straight ahead, back arched, and her elbows above and behind her head, effectively leaving her body vulnerable to tickling nearly anywhere. “There. How’s that?”, the evil madman asks of the unseen spectators. “Once you choose your pose, you simply press the button to lock her in to position.”
Erica floats helplessly in midair, aghast that she can be posed like a doll, using her body against her so that she is trapped into all kinds of contortions. “Next, press the button again, and- “, continues Dr. Tickles, who suddenly disappears from the window as if sinking down.
Amidst a whir of machinery, a door below the window opens, and out comes a comfortable recliner chair, with Dr. Tickles sitting in it, which zips across the room to the hovering, trapped girl, coming to a stop at bellybutton level, mere inches away from poor Erica, who is now sobbing pitiably, her entire ticklish torso on quivering display as his mechanized tentacles hover around her body, looking almost eager to tickle her.

“That’s a good girl, Erica”, guffaws the monster, “You just want me to tickle you all over that cute body!”, and he proceeds to do just that, causing her to squeal with laughter, “Yes you do! Yesh-yoo-do...Who’s a good girl?... You are! That’s right! Tickletickletickle!”, and his tentacles explore all over her silky smooth young body at their leisure, sending her into a laughing conniption, yet utterly helpless to move beyond the quivering of her muscles in response to the delicate torment.

“Now, one final note before we let one of you lucky spectators into the Puppeterium to play with dear Erica. While she will remain in the pose you decide on using the puppet in the control tower as you just saw me do, now that I am with her inside the room on the automated chair, I can change how she rests in mid air in that pose, and his tentacles turn Erica around so that she sits facing the opposite wall, where she can now easily see the high windows where a shadowy group of prospective purchasers are witnessing her humiliating stint as human puppet!

Leering over her shivering shoulder, Dr. Tickles proceeds to tickle Erica from behind, causing her to jerk and flounce around spastically in reaction, yet still unable to change the way she is positioned, hovering in air, victim to intimate, exquisite torture. “Now, which of you will be the first to experience The Puppeterium? We’ll start the bidding at $100 for five glorious minutes with your very own poseable puppet girl, Erica. Do I hear $100? $100. $200? Good. What’s that? $300? $300. $400-“, and so on, until someone in attendance wins with a $2000 bid!

As Dr. Tickles exits, poor puppet Erica still rests in mid-air in the same difficult pose, as the lucky winner makes their way around the tunnel outside the rounded Puppeterium room and into the control tower where the puppet figure sits inside the glowing green light, ready to be molded into another awkward pose.

You have the following choices:

1. Puppet Fun

*Noteb*
2. More Puppet Fun

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kuddles (UN: kuddles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/1298874-The-Puppeterium