*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Erica
  2. The Starting Gates
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/796291-Erica
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1602263
Five young friends find themselves trapped in the carnival funhouse of a demented sadist.
This choice: Erica  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Erica

    by: Unknown
Screaming and sobbing Erica is plunged down into an underground chamber. The doors of the cage are opened as a voice from hidden speakers booms loudly: “Choose a costume and choose a door!”.

She sees doors leading out of the room to her left, her right, in front of her, and behind her. Each door also has some sort of costume or uniform hanging next to it. There is a sheer changing screen off from the middle of the room, and Erica quickly understands that she can either remain in her kitten costume as she tries to escape this place, or quickly change into one of the other costumes to continue through Dr. Tickle’s evil theme-park attraction. Seeing as there appears to be a camera above her in the room, Erica decides she’ll use the screen if she chooses to don one of the other outfits in her attempt to escape from this crazy place.

To her left, she sees a cartoon pictogram of a kitten’s face. There is no costume hanging on that door, so Erica assumes she can stay in her costume if she chooses to go through that door.

The door to the right has a crisp new schoolgirl uniform, complete with red and black plaid skirt, white button-up top, ribbons for her hair, and a lunchpail.

The door straight ahead has a ballet costume, complete with bodice & tutu, slippers, a party mask, and tiara, on its hanger.

The door to the rear of the girl has a puppet graphic. An allover bodysuit with flounces around the wrists, ankles, waist and neck and a black & white checkered-theme. A laughing harlequin mask hangs with the strange outfit.

There is also a cartoonlike image of a worm on the carpet in front of Erica. She can either just assume there’s another way out of the room through the floorboards, or actually satisfy her curiosity and check to see beneath the rug. She sees no outfit to accompany that exploration, and shudders.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/796291-Erica