*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stays in her kitten costume
  2. Erica
  3. The Starting Gates
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/813877-Stays-in-her-kitten-costume
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1602263
Five young friends find themselves trapped in the carnival funhouse of a demented sadist.
This choice: Goes through the "cat" door 'as is'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stays in her kitten costume

    by: foosboy
Erica decided to stay in her cute little kitten outfit and walked over to the door to the left. The door looked much larger from the center of the room. A typical fun house technique where you seem to grow larger the closer you get to an object. Now looking down at the door Erica has to get down on her knees an attempt to crawl through like the little kitty she was dressed as.

Her little hands slipping as she tries to grip the tiny door knob with her kittly paw mittens. Using both hands Erica manages to open the door. Peering in she sees an eerily green colored round tunnel. It seems to lead to another chamber and Erica could almost make out the faint sounds of giggling.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 foosboy (UN: luv2tickleu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/813877-Stays-in-her-kitten-costume