*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/850238-Chooses-the-schoolgirl-doorcostume
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1602263
Five young friends find themselves trapped in the carnival funhouse of a demented sadist.
This choice: Chooses the schoolgirl door/costume  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chooses the schoolgirl door/costume

    by: Unknown
Erica decided for a schoolgirl costume. That was something familiar within this strange, weird adventure. Quickly she changed into it and passed the adjacent door. She found herself in a chamber furnitured as a classroom. Suddenly from below the desks sprang four boys. Erica screamed and tried to run back to the previous chamber, but the door was already locked. She immediately recognized Bob, Rick, Nick and Ed - four bullies from her school, two years older then her. She knew all of them oh, so well. Each one loved to pinch her, pull her hair, pull up her skirt and, most of all, tickle her. Sometimes two of them ganged on her. One would hold her down and the other would tickle her senseless. To have four of them at once and no one to help her was her worst nightmare. Suddenly, they sprang to catch her. She yelped and tried to run, but after a brief chase she was captured and held down. At first they flipped up her skirt, taunted her about her panties, smacked and pinched her bottom. Then the tickling begun.

You have the following choices:

1. The boys start to tickle her together.

2. The boys start to tickle her one by one.

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/850238-Chooses-the-schoolgirl-doorcostume