*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carmine
  2. Other Choices
  3. Hybrid male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/846020-Carmine
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1605306
Welcome to Animalus, home of the hybrids, people with strange customs. 25,330+ views
This choice: Carmine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Carmine

    by: Acid Wire
Bounty Hunter Carmine slowly crept on the tree trunk. His target, a male pig, walked happily below. He was a big gambler, and always won. Some of the wealthier wanted him gone. That's where Carmine came in. It was his job to make sure some people disappeared. Forever. He always carried three things on him: A large, deadly, and very accurate pistol, and two large hunting knives. He carefully cocked the pistol and aimed carefully.

"Oh, oops." He said quietly. He screwed a silencer on to the pistol, and fired. The pig collapsed, and blood splatter decorated the tree behind him.

"Target Eliminated" He said with a smirk. He ducked behind the tree, and took a short nap, after collecting a small sample of evidence of the pigs death. He awoke to raised voices.

"Dammit!!! It's Carmine again."

"How can we know?"

"Just look!!!! No other assassin carves their initials next to their victim!!!"

Carmine chuckled, and silently crept out. As soon as he was out of earshot of them, he dashed away with his incredible cheetah speed. He walked into a gambling room, and dropped the pigs head on the table.

"I just couldn't believe the look on his face priceless! So I brought it with me." Said Carmine.

His employer rolled his eyes. "Very well, Bounty Hunter, take your Gold and go"

"Actually......I can't."

"Don't want the gold? Fine, I'll keep it"

"No, no, that's not it. See,someone else actually wants YOU dead. I kill you, I get their money, and ALL of your money."

All the color drained from his employers face. "You wouldn't-"

Carrmine rushed forward, and slashed at his throat with his knife.

"Pleasure doing business with you, and I trust I'll meet you again in The Digestion someday."

You have the following choice:

1. The next day.....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Acid Wire (UN: juggernaut882 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is 35 on June 3 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/846020-Carmine