*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770736-This-Cant-Be-Happening
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605646
Tina finds a very special size changing gift under the christmas tree...
This choice: ...Dave was growing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

This Can't Be Happening

    by: Bugmaker
At the other side of the street. I saw Emily was still standing in the front-yard. A boy about her height standing next to her. Somehow he seemed familiar. The boy wasn't really warm dressed. All his clothes looked tight and he didn't even wore normal gloves. No, his fingers were poking out. "Good thinking at this temperature," I thought to myself. My eyes searched for Dave, but I couldn't find him. "Weird...," Dave was no where near his sister. I focused on the other two teens again.

Something had changed, the boy seemed to be almost a head taller than Emily. Again I stared at his familiar face. "Wait...this...isn't possible!," I recognized the boy it was Dave! Emily stood next to her 'short' brother who started to look bigger with the minute. The girl seemed both confused and scared, when Dave reached 7 feet she ran into the backyard. Dave was just standing there dumbfounded, still processing what was happening to him. His clothes were slowly ripping.

Next...

You have the following choices:

1. ...Dave stopped at 7ft

2. ...Dave grew towards 10ft

*Noteb*
3. ...Dave became 25ft!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605646-The-Size-Remote---Tinas-Story/cid/770736-This-Cant-Be-Happening