*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/1826777-puts-you-in-the-back-of-her-G-String
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: puts you in the back of her G-String  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

puts you in the back of her G-String

    by: Tinyman
Maria smiled deviously as she slid you into the back of her pink G-string. As she did so you staired at her at her ass. It was so huge you had to turn your head 180 degrees to see from side to the other and you wernt even in her G-string yet. Once you were in her G-string Maria went apon her day as usual. with each step she took her asscheeks slammed agaist you. However it didnt kill you in fact you didnt even hurt. From this you gessed that you not only shraink but that all the matter i your body had condenssed, if this was true that would mean you were nearly indistructable. While you were thinking about all of this you didn't even relise that with every step she took maria was sucking you deeper and deeper into her ass.

Suddenly you hit somthing, and it smelled like shit. you looked up to seee maria's asshole. You had dreemed of this moment before but never like this. Even so you couldnt help your self. you laid down on one of the wrinkles of her sphincter it was probobly the smallest one there but it still was enough room for you to lay down without fear of falling off. You then began humping her backdoor 's little wrinkle like it was the only thing that mattered. Maria could feel you on her Anus and was a little worried about what you might think of her after you touched it on acident but began to care less and less because i felt really good to have a man trapped aganst her stinkiest of holes.

Then at her first period class to your supprise

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She pushes you in

*Noteb*
2. She gets really really gassy

*Noteb*
3. She pushes you in and gets really really gassy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tinyman (UN: alexmud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/1826777-puts-you-in-the-back-of-her-G-String